The 2014 NAMM Show mobile app is now available. Download it and navigate the show like a pro with all of its helpful features:
- Browse exhibitors, mark them as favorites and interactively locate them on the exhibit hall map
- Create a personal schedule by adding program sessions automatically to the app “My Schedule” button with the tap of the star in the listings
- Sync your personal app schedule across multiple devices
- Reference helpful maps to find your way around the show, map to meeting rooms and check out the best routes across the exhibit hall based on your location
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts
- Follow the social media buzz on Facebook and Twitter—add to the conversation using #NAMM
- Browse local places, reference general information about the conference and much more!
A Few Tips
- If the arrows at the top of the screen are red, there is an update available. The app needs a bit of connectivity to run updates, so be sure to prompt a refresh when you know you have connectivity. If your updates run too long, just cancel them for later.
- For technical assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloading the App Is Easy
For all web-enabled devices, simply point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/namm2014 to be automatically directed to the proper download version of the app. Bookmark this site for future use and easy reference.
Get the app today and prepare to amplify your business at the 2014 NAMM Show, January 23–26, in Anaheim, California!