This website is supported through the Amazon Associate program as well as other affiliate ads. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through links on the site.
Rob Chapman takes us on a tour around his latest guitar the Chapman ML-1 CAP10 America. Check it out and then be sure to let us know what you think on the forum.
The wait is over! YOUR Chapman guitar is here, America. After a series of fan votes and passionate participation in it’s design, its amazing features have become a reality because of you!
Some of those features include: a solid mahogany body with rolled edges, a three tone burst finish over maple, and a white pearloid pickguard. It’s stacked with three Seymour Duncan pickups: a Custom, Vintage Hot Stack, and’59 and sports a very cool hybrid Wilkinson tremolo that is chrome with brass saddles. And we know how much you guys love your hard cases – it’s got one.
Features & Technical Specs:
- Body Wood: Solid Mahogany with Rolled Edges
- Body Color/Finish: Three Tone Burst Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin C Contour
- Neck Radius: 13.8″
- Neck Join: Recessed Bolt on
- Fingerboard: Maple With Vintage Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Inlays: Chapman Infinity Symbol in 12th Fret
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Nut: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Headstock: N/A
- Tuners: Grover Machine Heads
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Bridge: Wilkinson Chrome/Brass Hybrid Tremolo
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Middle: Seymour Duncan Vintage Hot Stack
- Neck: Seymour Duncan ’59
- Controls: 5 way pickup selector, Volume, Tone
- Jack: Side
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Weight: N/A
- Case: Includes hard case
- Country Of Origin: Korea
- 5 Way Pickup Selector:
- P1 – Bridge Pickup
- P2 – Bridge and Middle Pickup
- P3 – Middle Pickup
- P4 – Middle and Neck Pickup
- P5 – Neck Pickup
You can order one in the USA here: https://www.riffcityguitaroutlet.com/…
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.