New Themes Added To The Forum

All site announcements, changes and notifications are posted here. Please check from time to time.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

New Themes Added To The Forum

Unread post by Saul » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:51 pm

I have added a few new themes to the forum. Elegance, Elegance Soft Green and Elegance Steel Blue.

Also enabled user preference for styles because previously it always defaulted to 'Se_Square_Left' which was fine except as some people had mentioned, the icons used to indicate the status of posts such as, sticky, locked etc were not that easily distinguishable from the normal forum icons. I have to agree and I often found myself having to look closely to see what was what.

You can change the forum theme from your user control panel.

The additions are just an option. Not perfect by any means but choice is sometimes a good thing. Will add more if I can find any that might be suitable.

If we can find one that most of us agree looks and works fine I may default the forum to that. You will still be able to choose your own style of course ;)
Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Cabernet DC/Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS/Dowina Rustica GAC/Seagull S6 Original/Harley Benton CLA-15MCE/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hosting - Earn 35% Commission On Referrals! www.rabbittree.uk
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: New Themes Added To The Forum

Unread post by Saul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:03 pm

I assume everyone is happy with the default theme? In the absence of any feedback I have set the Elegance Steel Blue as the default. You can still change that to your own preference of course in your control panel.
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Cabernet DC/Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS/Dowina Rustica GAC/Seagull S6 Original/Harley Benton CLA-15MCE/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hosting - Earn 35% Commission On Referrals! www.rabbittree.uk
tux
Kiribati

Unread post by tux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

I was using the 'prosilver' theme but have now switched to the 'SE square left' theme as that's even easier on the eye.
The default theme is not to my taste but as long as there are alternatives to chose from I don't really mind what the default theme looks like.
My Yamaha RM50 page
My Yamaha synths: RM50, TG77, TG500, EX5R, CS6R (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-DX)
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback Tux
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook

Return to “Site Notifications & Changes”