Montage Version 2.0 Update anyone tried it?

Welcome to the new era from the company that brought you the DX and the Motif. Montage sets the next milestone with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Montage Version 2.0 Update anyone tried it?

Unread post by Saul » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:54 pm

I know we are not exactly overflowing with Montage owners on the forum but as Yamaha just announced the release of the V2.0 Update I wondered if anyone has loaded it up and tested it yet?

From the brief info I have seen it seems to add quite a bit into the mix?
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Yamaha FS-TA/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors
User avatar France
Moessieurs

Re: Montage Version 2.0 Update anyone tried it?

Unread post by Moessieurs » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:12 am

Hello Saul, yes i have it for test since some week.

I have made a dedicated update page and 3 videos :

In this video you will find detailed information about what's new in the Yamaha Montage OS 2.00 and related software announcements. OS 2.00 will be available on february 7 with a Montage Connect update :

Yamaha Montage OS 2.00 new performances part 1:
In this video you will find the first presentation part of the OS 2.00 new performances: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Bass, String, Brass. OS 2.00 will be available on february 7 with a Montage Connect update.

Yamaha Montage OS 2.00 new performances part 2:
In this video you will find the second presentation part of the OS 2.00 new performances: Syn Lead, Pad/choir, Syn Comp, Chromatic Perc, Drum/perc, Fx, Musical FX. OS 2.00 will be available on february 7 with a Montage Connect update.

A dedicated Moessieurs Webpage is also online with 99 new performances pdf list, MSB / LSB numbering pdf list which has been modified and two others videos presenting the 99 new performances, Instrument Definition files for Cubase, Sonar and Digital Performer.

http://www.moessieurs.com/os-200.html

Hope it's help for discovering OS 2.00.
Montage 7-Motif XF8-Reface CP&DX-DXR12/MG124Cx/Line 6 StageScape M20d/Ketron SD2/Numark IDJ Pro/ Tc Helicon Voice Live Touch.

Return to “Yamaha Montage Forum”