Montage, Correcting Midi in Cubase

Welcome to the new era from the company that brought you the DX and the Motif. Montage sets the next milestone with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar United States of America
BuckW

Montage, Correcting Midi in Cubase

Unread post by BuckW » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 pm

I actually have two issues

First, when I record a midi part in cubase from Montage that has multiple parts in the performance, I get an equal amount of midi parts recorded. So if the performance has four parts there are four midi parts. If I play a 3 note cord with a base note in total I'll get 16 midi notes. If I need to make a midi correction, I now have to make multiple corrections in Cubase to each note. In the case above if I wanted to change all the notes I'd have to make 16 corrections. Is there a way to adjust all the parts in a note at one time?

The second problem relates to the above. If I'm recording a midi part using the montage in Native Instruments, EZ keys etc and my Montage categories search in in a performance with multiple parts I will get multiple parts recorded in cubase in whatever program I'm using. So I have to make sure Montage is set to a single part performance. Is there a way to avoid this?

Return to “Yamaha Montage Forum”