The Yamaha TransAcoustic FS-TA - Taking You Places Other Guitars Cannot!

The TransAcoustic guitar is an instrument that uses a built in transducer and on-board processing to produce the same incredible sound found in a great sounding room without a need for external amps or effects.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Yamaha TransAcoustic FS-TA - Taking You Places Other Guitars Cannot!

Unread post by Saul »

Just received a Yamaha FS-TA acoustic guitar from those lovely people up at Yamaha HQ in Milton Keynes and first impressions are that I am very impressed indeed!

I have played the "normal" FS series but this is my first go on the TransAcoustic version of this guitar and although we all pretty much know what the tech inside these guitars does by now it is not until you actually get "hands-on" that the real magic begins!

The standard FS is a lovely guitar to play with it's solid spruce top, laye…login to view the rest of this post

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login