LL-TA/LS-TA Mid-Range EQ Adjustments

The TransAcoustic guitar is an instrument that uses a built in transducer and on-board processing to produce the same incredible sound found in a great sounding room without a need for external amps or effects.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

EmptyDub
Location.: United States

LL-TA/LS-TA Mid-Range EQ Adjustments

Unread post by EmptyDub »

Salutations,

I have owned my LS-TA for nearly a year now and have never adjusted the EQ until today.

Upon adjusting, I seem to get inconsistent results and cannot seem to get it back to factory settings.

I am seeking clarity on the what exactly it is doing to the eq within the range. The manual leaves a bit of mystery behind its function.

For the sake of consistency:
All values are determined by looking down at the vol knob from the playing position.
2:30-3:30 clockwise is the range of the knob that is non-functional. So the range counter-clockwise (rotating left) between these values are the workable range.

Thanks for the input,
Mike

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Re: LL-TA/LS-TA Mid-Range EQ Adjustments

Unread post by Saul »

Hi Mike, welcome to the forums :)

I rarely use the EQ on the built-in electronics on any guitar so this is a bit of a guess but I would probably try removing the battery, move all the adjustments back to zero or their centre position and then put the battery back in. I have no idea if that would set it back to its factory default but it can't hurt to try :) By the way, is that a new battery? Inconsistent results could be the result of a low voltage :think:
Saul
Site Admin
Thalia Capos

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.