Music Store Dealer reviews

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Buzzard, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

GuitarGuitar - Epsom UK

Unread post by Saul » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:39 pm

GuitarGuitar have twice in the past been our dealer of the month and given their level of customer service it’s not hard to see why.

I was lucky enough to be able to spend a couple of hours at GuitarGuitar in Epsom, Surrey recently. It’s a fantastic store and if you are in the area do drop in. It’s complete guitar heaven!

Upon entering the store I spent about 10 minutes wandering around looking at the enormous selection of guitars on display. Apparently they have around 1000 in stock and I can well believe it. After a while I decided to wander up to the other end of the store and see what they had there. On my way a large glass door slid open to my left and a sales guy was coming out of a room there and asked if I wanted to go in, so I did and upon doing so I found myself in a large sound proofed room that was wall to wall with a fantastic selection of yet more acoustic guitars. I could easily have spent all day in that room alone but of course there was plenty more to see.....

Full review on front of the site here

Guitar Guitar Epsom
6 Capitol Square,
Church St
Epsom, KT17 4NY

Tel. 01372 730578
www.guitarguitar.co.uk
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors

Return to “Dealer & Seller Reviews”