Become a Yamaha Musicians VIP

If you want to help us covers the costs associated with hosting and running this site you can become a VIP

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Become a Yamaha Musicians VIP

Unread post by Saul »

As some of you will know, the costs of running this site have increased over the years and up until recently, I have been able to cover these costs myself. However, times have changed and it is a challenging environment for everyone right now.

Previously I had a donations link on the site and a few of our members have been kind enough to help out from time to time. I have never been comfortable with donations though and so after much consideration, I have decided to go down a subscription route.

Very simply put, those who choose to subscribe become VIP members of the forum and as a result, will no longer see adverts and also may have access to certain sections of the forum not available to non-subscribers.

I am having to increase advertising as there is no other way to cover costs right now. But at least this new system provides a good balance. It keeps the forum open and free for everyone and provides two means of helping with the costs. If you are happy to see the adverts and more importantly click on them from time to time then that is fine. You are helping just by doing that.

If you prefer not to see the adverts you can help by subscribing.

Subscriptions last 3, 6 or 12 months.

There is a new Subscriptions link in the menu at the top of the forum. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service. You can also pay by debit/credit card. if you prefer to pay in some other way please get contacted me on the forum or via admin@yamahamusicians.com.
Yamaha Musicians Subscriptions.png
Subscribe Here
subscriptions-jar.png
subscriptions-jar.png (31.03 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
Any questions please get in touch.

Thanks.

Saul.
Saul
Site Admin
#masks4all

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate advertising links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help me via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.