Casio Music UK Learn To Play Day with Soul-man Jodie Abacus

Industry events. Guitar Shows, Music Fairs etc. Local and World Wide.

Moderator: parametric

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Casio Music UK Learn To Play Day with Soul-man Jodie Abacus

Unread post by Saul »

Casio -Jodie Abacus - Musicroom
Casio -Jodie Abacus - Musicroom
Casio and Jodie Abacus.jpg (64.84 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Casio Music UK are holding a free 'Learn To Play Day' at MusicRoom, Denmark Street, London on Saturday 23rd March.

In celebration of this event Casio Artist Jodie Abacus will be performing a mini gig in Musicrooms' new 'Casio Music Studio'.

Whether being hailed by Elton John or supporting Corrine Bailey Rae on tour, Jodie Abacus’ pop-infused soulful funk is recognised worldwide, with the piano at the heart of his songwriting process. Jodie will be treating attendees to a rare and special stripped back acoustic set on the brand new Casio PX-S1000 digital piano. What’s more, Jodie will be sharing his insights into his songwriting craft and offering tips for all budding musicians.

Jodie Abacus commented: “I’m looking forward to celebrating ‘Learn to Play Day’ with Casio and if I can help shine a light on encouraging people to learn piano then even better!”

More Details Here

Saul
Site Admin
#masks4all

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate advertising links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help me via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.