MusikMesse 2020 Postponed due to Coronavirus.

Industry events. Guitar Shows, Music Fairs etc. Local and World Wide.

Moderator: parametric

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

MusikMesse 2020 Postponed due to Coronavirus.

Unread post by Saul »

musikmesse-postponed.jpg
musikmesse-postponed.jpg (92.4 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Probably not a surprise under the current circumstances but MusikMesse 2020 has been postponed until further notice.

The 'Plaza' and 'Music Festival' events are going ahead as planned because they are mainly aimed at a domestic audience. Not sure that actually makes any sense and perhaps it will not be long before we hear that they too have been postponed?

I think we are going to be seeing a lot more events around the world either postponed or canceled altogether. The last thing you want with a contagious virus is for potential carriers to be congregating in large crowds.

More Here.

Saul
Site Admin
#masks4all

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate advertising links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help me via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.

squishmusic

Re: MusikMesse 2020 Postponed due to Coronavirus.

Unread post by squishmusic »

Im getting the feeling a LOT of things will be cancelled due to Mr Covid19!
I heard (much to my delight) the Swedish Eurovision Song Contest might be....audience free!
If only it could be MUSIC-FREE :pray: :D
Yes, Swedes are blooming mad for Eurovision (Melodifestivalen in sveeedish)
music@https://soundcloud.com/squishmusic
https://www.facebook.com/squishmusic/

//
Gear: Alesis Micron, Casio VL1, Korg Electribe ES2, Novation RemoteZeroSL, Yamaha DJX1, Yamaha QY70, Yamaha SY35, Yamaha MDF2, A&H ZED10, Zoom B1on :: iOS: Nanoloop, Nanostudio, iMPC, iMaschine.
Gear I miss: almost all of what I got rid of! :D Nostalgic for my Yamaha TG33 & RM1X. Good days with them :D

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Re: MusikMesse 2020 Postponed due to Coronavirus.

Unread post by Saul »

Yes, I think it will be the year of cancelled events. A cancelled Eurovision would not be a bad thing. It was never that great in terms of actual "music" quality but the whole format has had its day. I guess as a bit of fun it's fine but once the politics became the preeminent part of the whole show it lost what shine it ever had.

MusikMesse has become less important over the years. The big players have either scaled down their presence or opted to give it a miss completely. Same is happening for NAMM.

The world has changed and some things need changing with it.
Saul
Site Admin
#masks4all

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate advertising links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help me via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.