Andrei Quint Plays The Casio CT-X5000

The Casio CT-X range provides a massive leap forward in sound quality, giving you much more than you would expect at this price point.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Andrei Quint Plays The Casio CT-X5000

Unread post by Saul » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Casio CT-X5000.jpg
Casio Music Russia have been putting up a lot of videos lately and this one is for the CT-X5000.

I have not translated the short spoken part of this because Andrei is simply giving a run down of the spec that you would read off the product listing. No elaboration on the features at all so you are not missing anything ;)

In the video he concentrates mostly on acoustic and electric pianos and I think, generally speaking they sound fine. The AiX chip in these keyboards does a great job at providing high quality bread and butter sounds at a very attractive price point. Not as good as the AiR chips in the new PX-S1000 and PX-S3000 of course but pretty good in comparison to the competition.

One big plus point with the CT-X5000 and it's sibling CT-X3000 is that they have standard 5 pin MIDI ports as well as USB. So if you happen to have a good weighted controller keyboard for example you could hook it up to the CT-X and use it as a sound module. That would definitely work well for the acoustic pianos.

Anyway here's the vid. Let me know what you think?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Yamaha FS-TA/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors