E-463 to PC as keyboard for software synthesiser?

Yamaha's best entry level keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest dance to classical and vinyl favourites. 61-keys, touch response, powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: E-463 to PC as keyboard for software synthesiser?

Unread post by Saul » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:19 am

SoundChild wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 am
Proud owner of fresh and new Arturia KeyLab Essential 49 speaking. :D
I hope I'm not breaking any taboos here by going with non-yamaha instrument. :P

So far I'm playing with it like a kid with a toy piano. Analog Lab alone with all its presets is making my head spin with the possibilities.
Anyways, just dropping the info.
Thank you all for the information and help given.
That's great news! As you may have guessed I am a big fan of the Arturia Keylab MKII ;)

It is so well built and the software bundled with it makes it probably the best controller/software packages out there right now.

And John is absolutely right. Although we may have "Yamaha" in the title this site is about musicians first not brand. So yes we are all fans of Yamaha but many of us use non Yamaha gear all the time. So do feel free to post about the Keylab and anything else at any time :)
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Yamaha FS-TA/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors

Return to “Yamaha PSR E-453 and E-463 Forum”