I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not but I would like to suggest (or if any one knows how to do this already) - on the "Play/Rec" screen - Two things:
1. If you have multiple patches in your performance and you record a backing track using only say two of those patches. You disable the other tracks/patches to not trigger if you're going to play with the backing track. Tap "Store Song & Perf Settings" and it saves this. I've found when I did this, I power off the MODX, power it back on, load the song and all the tracks are enabled again! So I have to disable the ones that I don't want before performing. It's a bit of a pain to do this.
2. For the backing track that's recorded - somehow "link" the song to the performance name - it does show this at the top of the screen but I would like to be able to store the performance in the Live Set list - call up the performance and it auto-load the corresponding song.
On the Performance - Edit - Arpeggio:
3. The ability to be able to assign the same ARP settings to two or more different patches within the Performance. It seems when I assign one ARP setting to two more patches, it seems to only apply to one patch and the others switch to another ARP setting by themselves - a bit frustrating when you want to have multiple patches using the same ARP sequence.
4. "Real-Time" custom ARP creation and assignment to a patch in a Performance. The ability to quickly create a custom ARP on the fly, Loop it, add to it and assign to different patches within the Performance.
Old farts like me that are going blind:
5. Definitely would love the labeling of the rear ports on the top of the keyboard. Would be much easier to see this in a dimly-lit stage/gig environment while setting up!
Live Set Screen:
6. The "Live Set" page - of course I'm comparing this to my "Set List" feature on my Kronos but I would love to have a "Notes" section with say a character limitation of more than I think 24 characters or something like that. Don't need a type a paragraph but more than just a little one-liner at the bottom would very helpful for reminder of chord notes, changes, patch notes, etc for an old fart like me!
7. The ability to transpose the entire performance without having to go into each individual patch and edit the pitch.
I think that's it for now - until I dig into this more! If anyone knows how to do/create/setup/tips and tricks for the above 1, 2 and/4 above, I would greatly appreciate your wisdom!