sound mondo for modx

Covers the Yamaha MODX6, MODX7 and MODX8

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

User avatar United States of America
larryj

sound mondo for modx

Unread post by larryj » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:21 pm

yesterday, I could not get sound mondo to work. about 10 days ago it worked perfectly. got an answer from Yamaha synth forum that the site may be in some king of construction since they are adding cp88/cp73 to the site. hopefully someone knows when the site will be back up. yesterday cost me money since I hired a computer guru to see if I was doing something wrong. he was the one who originally helped me with sound mondo. my suggestion, it would be nice if this site or Yamaha synth forum site would have an announcement when something like this happens. also would be nice if we had an announcement when the new operating system is updated, which it has been already.....….Larry
User avatar Great Britain
mick_n

Re: sound mondo for modx

Unread post by mick_n » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Just been on there an hour ago & I got it working ( for the first time ;). )
EX5, W7, MU100R, Motif 6 classic, roland SC33, Motif rack ES, Akai MPK88,Casio PX5S, MOXF 6, MODX 8,
larryj

Unread post by larryj » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

I see you got sound mondo working. a week and a half ago my computer guy got it working for me. the last three days he came over(which cost me over $200.00) and could not get it working again. he could not believe it. we wrote to Yamaha synth forum but still no reason why it is not working. at this point I am really disappointed. I really want to get this site working. instead of using google chrome, which worked the first time, he even tried Opera to open it, as he researched some people had results with it. he did everything he knows to get it working again. please someone help, before I loose my mind. thank you in advance...…...Larry
larryj

Unread post by larryj » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:03 pm

no reply to my post yet? patiently waiting...…..Larry