Unable to import and loop external samples in modx 7

Covers the Yamaha MODX6, MODX7 and MODX8

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

rakslone
Location.: USA

Re: Unable to import and loop external samples in modx 7

Unread post by rakslone »

Thanks a lot. Will check on that then. Modx came with cubase, I wonder if that has any capabilities like this Melas software? I can certainly upload this file, itvis just a small drum pattern. But I need a tool for this as I am going to do this for a lot of my music. I wish Melas had a demo version to try out before purchase.
Also the melas software needs modx 2.001 or higher, will I able to check under utilities what version I am on?

Macke
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Sweden

VIP

Re: Unable to import and loop external samples in modx 7

Unread post by Macke »

rakslone wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:57 pm Thanks a lot. Will check on that then. Modx came with cubase, I wonder if that has any capabilities like this Melas software? I can certainly upload this file, itvis just a small drum pattern. But I need a tool for this as I am going to do this for a lot of my music. I wish Melas had a demo version to try out before purchase.
Also the melas software needs modx 2.001 or higher, will I able to check under utilities what version I am on?
I'm sorry, I can't help you out with suggestions for another application for Mac. The Melas MONTAGE Waveform Editor download is the full program but if not registered your left in demo mode which unfortunately doesn't allow to save the actual output file.

You can see the OS version on the MODX/MONTAGE by first pressing the [UTILITY] button and then "Settings -> System" on the touchscreen.
The version is displayed close to the lower left corner of the screen.