Been looking around.....

Kick back and talk about anything here. Music or non Music related..Anything goes....within reason!

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

User avatar Great Britain
vini

Been looking around.....

Unread post by vini » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:09 pm

...for a new toy. I saw an advert for the Yamaha QS300. It appears to be the upgrade for the W7? Has anyone got an opinion on this instrument? I didn't get it as I didn't have the money but it was under £200 and in good working order. I am definitely going to get something eventually once the funds allow and this looked like something that might do the job for me. I am going to put my W7 up for grabs on here soon. It will be at a decent price too. So my forum buddies: Any feed back on the QS300 would be gratefully accepted. vini.
User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Been looking around.....

Unread post by Saul » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:56 am

I remember, way back looking at buying a QS300 but it was just one of those passing whims and never came to anything.

As far as I know wasn't the QS300 more dance oriented? I read somewhere that Yamaha used it as the basis for the CS1x and the AN1x, which I "think" came out at about the same time?

Don't think I would trade a W7 for one though :think:
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Yamaha FS-TA/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors

Return to “Chill Out Room”