Chaos Germany!

Kick back and talk about anything here. Music or non Music related..Anything goes....within reason!

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

purcell
Germany

Re: Chaos Germany!

Unread post by purcell » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:00 pm

"Not really seeing much about 'Chaos Germany' in the world press."

Maybe "they" think Merkel stays chancellor anyway. :D

In germany it is a top theme! TV,NEWs,Papers everyday. SPD news ongoing.
Remember Martin Schulz is gone. He is gone in a very important moment.
The SPD members now vote GROKO YES or NO without him. :roll: :?: :?:
He left the sinking SPD ship...or even was forced to leave the SPD ship.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote on coalition agreement:

The SPD members vote on the coalition agreement with the Union. Who is allowed to participate?
Why did the Federal Constitutional Court deal with this? Answers to the most important questions.

The last hurdle on the way to the grand coalition is the vote of the SPD members on the coalition agreement.
It will take place from the 20th of February to the 2nd of March. The votes should be counted on March 4.

The party is divided on this issue.
In January at the special party conference in Bonn, only 56 percent of delegates endorsed coalition negotiations.
How the base will decide is considered uncertain.
For weeks the Jusos and their chairman Kevin Kühnert have been campaigning for a no to the grand coalition.
They started a campaign: "Come in, say no!".

Is the result of the membership decision final?

If at least 20 percent of the members vote, "the vote is binding," writes the SPD on its website.
If a majority vote is no, then no government can come about.

Incredible, really. Never been there.
SPD members decide ... on the formation of the federal government.
Really strange!
Not voters = citizens... decide ... but some SPD members.

On march 4th we finally know.... It´s NO! :twisted: :mrgreen:
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Sounds like a complete nightmare! I thought UK politics was messy enough but it's nothing compared to Germany! although I have a feeling it might be the same in France too.

Not long until the 4th March so you "should" have a more definitive result soon...I hope!
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 am

All of this can or will be a complete turning point in German politics.
Neither GROKO nor Merkel are in a stable situation. Possible Merkel as well as the GROKO are history in some months or a year.
Everything is and remains unstable. Also with GROKO!
Among other things, because the SPD totally disassembled itself.

Just got in: The daily SPD HORROR NEWS! This evening!

Survey shock: SPD just above AfD

18:32: Even the renunciation of non-party leader Martin Schulz on the post of foreign minister does not help the SPD from the bottom of the poll.
In the current Insa opinion trend for the "Bild" newspaper (Monday), the party falls even by half a point and is only 16.5 percent.
Thus, the SPD of the survey is only 1.5 percentage points ahead of the AfD, which is the third largest party with 15 percent.
Even CDU / CSU lose a point and are therefore at 29.5 percent.
Together CDU / CSU and SPD come so only to 46 percent, a grand coalition would have, as in the Insa opinion trend a week earlier, still no more majority.
A Jamaican coalition of CDU / CSU, FDP and Greens, however, would come as in the previous week to 53 percent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is totally chaotic here! And every day more and more. The SPD is in free fall!
Martin Schulz has left the sinking SPD ship at its lowest point ever. Just in front of the SPD member vote GROKO.

I tell you: If the SPD is on 10-12 % soon,..everything bad or worst is possible then!
Simply: SUPERSTAR Mr. 100% Martin Schulz ( and the JUSOS...and some very rich "SPD members" like "Schröder" and others) killed the SPD!

Super-rich ex SPD chairmans ... what a contradiction !!! For how stupid do they actually think...are the voters ???
SPD and MONEY! a very! special theme!
-------------------------
Gerhard Schröder
:
"Totally dumb the guy"
While Schröder defends his new job for Russia's largest oil company, a constitutional lawyer and politician criticize him.
Martin Schulz even calls him "deppert". :lol: ((i))

Former Federal Chancellor Gerhard Schröder, who was elected chairman of the board of the largest Russian oil company Rosneft, is criticized for his new job.
As an "independent director" he should help the state-owned company to further integrate Russia's energy sector into the global economy.
He will also use his good contacts to politicians of the EU. The group is politically very controversial.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:58 am

What Schröder is doing is almost treason. He is helping that cancerous tumour Putin to keep a stranglehold on Europes energy supply. Building more reliance on Russian oil and gas is a path to blackmail and extortion.

Putin wants Russia to be in a position to turn off the taps if he doesn't get his own way. What country will stand up to him when they know he can cut off their energy supply at the press of a button? Ukraine already knows too well what happens when you don't fall into line. Who's next, Germany?
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Daily SPD news:
Resistance and criticism:
The SPD sinks into chaos and Andrea Nahles is under pressure. The former Juso boss has often caused a stir. (Source: dpa)

The SPD leadership wants to make Andrea Nahles the acting party leader.
But the opposition to the process is great - and is even recited by lawyers.

For the transitional period until the regular election of a successor of Martin Schulz one of the deputies should take over
said association spokesman Martin Krems-Möbbeck. "There are six deputies who are exactly there for this."

"The SPD leadership now wants to create unity and renounce the usual representation arrangements for the chairman,
although there are six vice-chairmen.

Wagenknecht etches against Nahles
Left-Co-faction leader Sahra Wagenknecht spoke in the face of the personality of Andrea Nahles of a "revelation".
The SPD does not need a "next-so-manager, but a substantive renewal".
Nahles had negotiated the lazy compromises in the coalition talks with.
In the last government, as Minister, she also watched the boom of temporary work and unsafe jobs, among other things.
She also told Nahles: "She has been a leader in the recent SPD staff chaos meeting."
jens5
Ireland

Unread post by jens5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

"In confusion there is profit"!
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm

jens5 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm
"In confusion there is profit"!
So true. Keep the masses confused and there is ALWAYS someone lurking in the shadows making money out of the chaos. Share prices tumble and then rise and usually that is all orchestrated.

During the aftermath of the Brexit referendum here in the UK there were fortunes made by people who created panic in the markets.
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook

purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:14 am

Theme: Money
All this has an impact on the stock markets of the world.

Bet on a "LOW DAX" :lol: ((i))

SPD NIGHT NEWS

Scholz takes over for Nahles Schulz: The GroKo threatens to break the SPD maneuver! Olaf Scholz is :!: not Martin Schulz!

In the last minute, the SPD pulled the emergency brake: Instead of catapulting Andrea Nahles in the "Hauruck process" to the head of the SPD,
pushed the Social Democrats Olaf Scholz in between.

As interim chief he should now advertise in front of the base for the grand coalition.
Too big in the party leadership was apparently the fear that the staff-Gezerre
would adversely affect the membership vote in early March - but just with the emergency braking provoked the SPD a no to GroKo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

"That's just embarrassing

As a child I grew up with parliamentary debates. My mother has always used the opportunity when ironing, if the TV times before 17 clock at least that has shown. I still saw Wehner against Strauss, etc. I saw the fake in the eyes of one and the rogue in the eyes of the other. That has shaped me. I have never elected SPD. I was not allowed to vote for Brandt and Schmidt either. Then Schröder arrived and I knew that it was right never to have voted for this party. The SPD is just a piecing party. I hope that the Jusos overturn the coalition"

Nice

because of this, because Mrs. Merkel is afraid of new elections like the devil avoids holy water, there will be no new elections. She will get from Steinmeier the blessing to be allowed to form a minority government and after half a year she resigns for health reasons. But only with a renewed vigor to dust off a post next Junker in Brussels and complete the sinking of our country.

When it comes

then it is still better than 4 years grand coalition with this SPD. The thing is totally wrong.
All this in the SPD is reminiscent of ex BK Schröder,
who already in Dec. 02 chose the appropriate term "cacophony" for the conditions in his shop. On this one seems to have sworn well in the SPD.

The SPD

has only one way to survive in the long term as a party. And that requires a radical new beginning. Without Groko and the abhalfterten executives Nahles, Scholz, Gabriel, Maas or Stegner.
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 pm

Mrs. Merkel is not sleeping! ... very amazing.
An absolutely brilliant move.

Frau Merkel now has a successor and "firefighter" for all cases! Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer!

Saarland's Prime Minister Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer is to become General Secretary of the CDU.
Merkel and Kramp-Karrenbauer are thus also setting a first clear signal
with regard to the discussion about the succession of Merkel in four years at the latest.

Kramp-Karrenbauer is one of the closest confidants of Merkel in the CDU leadership.

In addition, she is considered a possible successor of Merkel in the party presidency and as Chancellor.

Frau Merkel is working on her future and the future of the CDU.
With stability and reliability. = Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer!

With this she has achieved the exact opposite of the further downing chaotic SPD.

Presumably, I introduced here today the next German Chancellor. :!: :?: :!: :!: Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer!

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/ ... ekretaerin
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Daily SPD news:
Fear as an argument "reached the end of the flagpole": How the SPD survey low could save the GroKo

Thomas Oppermann (SPD) calls a new election for the SPD "life-threatening". He is the first top comrade, who warns in view of the dramatic survey results before an existential danger for the SPD.
VIP News spoke with the party researcher Tilman Mayer on how this prospect could influence the membership vote on the GroKo.

Mr. Mayer, SPD Vice Oppermann warns that new elections as a result of GroKo-No
in the membership decision for social democracy "could be life-threatening". Can this warning affect the voting behavior of the SPD members?

Tilman Mayer: I am sure that the disastrous poll ratings contribute significantly to the uncertainty of the members.
The fear of a further slippage should actually help the SPD in the end to achieve a GroKo majority in the membership decision.
The situation is now so serious that the members certainly want to risk less and less, the voters with a GroKo-No to bounce.
I believe that many realize that no would increase voters' doubts about the judgment of this party.
------------------------------------
The loss of importance that the SPD suffered in the short era of Schulz is unprecedented.

Voters are losing more and more patience with the SPD.
They are fed up with endless waiting and want to see a government.
And they have less and less understanding that the SPD, after an incredibly long period of forming a government,
wants to wage an inner-party quarrel on the backs of the citizens.

A special attention comes to Sigmar Gabriel.
It looks as if the current leadership duo Nahles / Scholz wants to prevent Gabriel as foreign minister.
Can the SPD at this time afford to overthrow its most popular politician?
-------------------------------------
Comments:

Social Democracy "perilous"

If the SPD Schulz platoon bangs full force against the bumper, because the platoon leader and his helpers have taken a wrong turn, then you have to repair this train again! Instead, the SPD is trying to somehow bring this scrap heap, along with its frightened passengers, to Groko Station. So I will certainly never take this train again!

That is of course responsible

Save your own ass by voting "YES" to escape the new elections. That would be extremely responsible. I think new elections are the last chance for the SPD to get out of the mess that caused Schulz and Nahles to come out and come to the much-anticipated renewal that they have been chattering about for years.
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm

It´s SPD GROKO SHOWDOWN TIME! :!:

The result of the decision, on which depends on Germany over five months after the election to the Bundestag a new government,
should be announced on Sunday morning at 09.00 clock (March 4 th!) in the SPD headquarters.

Is it NO... :mrgreen: or is it YES :? ...Hard to say, with all the crazy election results of recent years!
And the SPD is probably totally over at the end anyway ... no matter if yes or no.
And also the CDU and Merkel has taken harm.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Will be nice to get it all out of the way and move forward, although I have a feeling that no matter what decision is reached it will still eventually dissolve into chaos again.

Much like Brexit here in the UK. They come up with a plan, we all think it's going somewhere and then yet another lot throw a spanner in the works and we are back where we started. Might be an idea for politicians to step back once in a while and see what a complete f&%k up they are making of people's lives?
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook

purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:54 pm

..."although I have a feeling that no matter what decision is reached it will still eventually dissolve into chaos again."

A lot of people think the same way and expect a (very?) short GROKO ... with renewed chaos.
The whole GROKO stuff is absolutely not stable - this time!
Could also be the (fast?) end of Merkel?
New elections ... Merkel fears ... with ANTI-Merkel trend? Merkel?...it´s enough now!

Nothing was done over years and decades! Broken bridges and highways, streets! No digitalization! Lame internet!
A nightmare of rent system! Impoverished pensioners everywhere! Especially women receive pensions ...below the existing level!

The DIESEL drama! NOx poison!

...and everywhere in between ... blah blah Merkel! :mrgreen: ... who does not do anything! For years! :oops:
Merkel agonie has been here for 12 years ...everything is sleeping!
In additon the completely broken and demolished "pseudo - SPD"!
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 pm

I think the impression I get from outside of Germany is that Merkel spends a LOT of time on international politics and probably not much on internal affairs?

I see from reading DW this morning that everything appears to have been settled and you should now have a government by the end of the month?

Isn't this Merkel's last term as chancellor anyway?
Saul
Site Admin
Follow Us On Facebook

tux
Kiribati

Unread post by tux » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Merkel is a puppet, she spends most of her time listening to her 'advisors' (puppet handlers who represent Soros and Bertelsmann and other globalist power players) and then repeats what they told her to say and do.
My Yamaha RM50 page
My Yamaha synths: RM50, TG77, TG500, EX5R, CS6R (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-DX)

Return to “Chill Out Room”