- 1337 Voices, including 252 Super Articulation Voices, 24 Organ Flutes! Voices. 56 Drum/SFX kits
- 525 Styles, including 463 Pro Styles, 46 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles and 6 Freeplay Styles
- Pre-installed Expansion content
- Real Distortion and Real Reverb, with an intuitive effects interface
- 1GB on-board memory for expansion data
- 4GB internal memory
- MIDI song file capacity : 3MB per file
- Joystick, FSB keyboard, Sub output, and Expansive Soundfield Speakers for powerful live performance
- Intuitive and fast control with 7" color touch screen and Assignable function
- Chord Looper function
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Playlist and Registration for quick and easy set up
- Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder functions
- Audio Recording (WAV/MP3)
- Voice and Style expandability with the Yamaha Expansion Manager
- 2 USB TO DEVICE terminals
- External display capability
- Bluetooth Audio *may not have this functionality depending on the country
Quite a bit more expensive than it's sibling the PSR-SX700 which costs around £1125 what extra does the PSR-SX900 bring to the party?
Another 351 voices, an extra 121 super articulation voices and 15 more Drum/SFX kits.
125 extra styles including 110 more Pro styles, 12 Session styles and 3 more Free Play.
4Gb Internal memory as opposed to the 400mb on the SX700.
Chord looper function. Is this also on the SX700?
External Display Capability...perhaps also available on the SX700?
Worth the extra £874? What do you think?