How to make a new post on the forum.

Having problems figuring out how to make a new post? Read this.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

How to make a new post on the forum.

Unread post by Saul »

If you are new to forums it can be a little confusing how you actually post a new message and where you post it to. It can even be confusing for those who have used a forum before but are new to this one. You may not be familiar with the layout etc.

This is just a simple guide in the form of screenshots which will hopefully get you on your way. If people want to add to this guide please do so. Anything we can do to help new users take part is always very welcome (Y)

The screenshots below are using someone wanting to post in the Yamaha Montage section as an example but they apply to all parts of the forum. Please let us know if there are things you are unsure of or need clarifying in any way.

1 - How To Post.png
2 - How To Post.png
3 - How To Post.png
Saul
Site Admin
#masks4all

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate advertising links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help me via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.

SeaGtGruff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How to make a new post on the forum.

Unread post by SeaGtGruff »

Thank you for posting this, Saul! ((i)) I can tell you from my experiences with multiple other forums that some people-- a lot more than one might imagine-- definitely can have trouble figuring out how to create a new topic. Sometimes it's easy to forget that things which seem obvious or easy to us can seem obscure or difficult to others-- and vice versa.
Michael Rideout
Current keyboards: Yamaha YPT-400, PSR-E433, PSR-E443, PSR-EW400, MX49 BK
Current controllers: M-Audio Axiom 61-II
Previous keyboards: Farfisa Matador 611; Casio CTK-710