KORG KROSS Livestream

KORG keyboards, sound modules and software.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

KORG KROSS Livestream

Unread post by Saul »

Not sure if anyone is interested but KORG have a Livestream starting on youtube in about 15 minutes.

James Sajeva walks us through the Korg Kross and all of its features and sounds! Get your questions ready, we hope to see you there!

Saul
Site Admin

Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
Macke
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Sweden

VIP

Re: KORG KROSS Livestream

Unread post by Macke »

Saul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 pm Not sure if anyone is interested but KORG have a Livestream starting on youtube in about 15 minutes.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5QJpZPGAQ
James Sajeva walks us through the Korg Kross and all of its features and sounds! Get your questions ready, we hope to see you there!
I missed this yesterday so I though I might look at it today but the recording from the stream was of really poor quality so it was not really worth it. They mention this during the stream as well so it was unfortunately. It took me back to when trying to stream video in the nineties (Asf and realtime media comes to mind).

I skipped to the end and they promise better quality for the stream due same time next week and will also answer questions posted by viewers during this the stream and demo some selection.

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Unread post by Saul »

Yeah, don't know what was going on with that but as you say, looked like something from the 90's. I just couldn't watch but will catch up with it again next week.

I do like the KROSS V2 and it could be a possible future purchase but would like to know a lot more about how it works in the real world as opposed to the marketing teams version of how it works ;)

Saul
Site Admin

Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
Macke
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Sweden

VIP

Unread post by Macke »

Saul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:54 pm Yeah, don't know what was going on with that but as you say, looked like something from the 90's. I just couldn't watch but will catch up with it again next week.

I do like the KROSS V2 and it could be a possible future purchase but would like to know a lot more about how it works in the real world as opposed to the marketing teams version of how it works ;)
The Kross and Krome boards was on my list of interest when I last shopped around.
I will also check out coming live streams.