Macbook Slow After Update To Mojave

Macbook, Mac Pro, iMac. Anything to do with Apple computers.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

squishmusic

Re: Macbook Slow After Update To Mojave

Unread post by squishmusic »

I wonder if that 'trick' would also work on my older 2006 Macbook. That has a max of 3GB but maybe it will go to....ooooh 4GB :D

music@https://soundcloud.com/squishmusic
https://www.facebook.com/squishmusic/

Gear: Alesis Micron VA synth, Behringer TD-3-AcidMachine, Casio VL1, Korg Electribe ES2, Novation NovaIIX, Novation RemoteZeroSL, Yamaha DJX1, Yamaha QY70 + QY70, Yamaha SY35, A&H ZED10, Lexicon MX200, Echooos delay, Zoom B1on :: iOS: iMaschine, iKaossilator, Nanoloop, Nanostudio, iMPC.
Gear I miss: almost all of what I got rid of! :D Nostalgic for my Yamaha TG33 & RM1X. Good days with them :D
Gear on my WANT list: Who is selling?? Arturia Microfreak, Yamaha PSS380, Roland JV2080, Waldorf Blofeld!
Shop Solid Top Guitars Starting at $295
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Saul »

This is the sort of thing you need:
Crucial 16GB (2x 8GB) PC3 DDR3 1600 SODIMM.png
Crucial 16GB (2x 8GB) PC3 DDR3 1600 SODIMM

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
squishmusic

Unread post by squishmusic »

Grand Thanx!
I best get onto eBay pronto before the impending Brexit import tax woes...(me being in Sweden).
Mince pies and RAM shopping :D

music@https://soundcloud.com/squishmusic
https://www.facebook.com/squishmusic/

Gear: Alesis Micron VA synth, Behringer TD-3-AcidMachine, Casio VL1, Korg Electribe ES2, Novation NovaIIX, Novation RemoteZeroSL, Yamaha DJX1, Yamaha QY70 + QY70, Yamaha SY35, A&H ZED10, Lexicon MX200, Echooos delay, Zoom B1on :: iOS: iMaschine, iKaossilator, Nanoloop, Nanostudio, iMPC.
Gear I miss: almost all of what I got rid of! :D Nostalgic for my Yamaha TG33 & RM1X. Good days with them :D
Gear on my WANT list: Who is selling?? Arturia Microfreak, Yamaha PSS380, Roland JV2080, Waldorf Blofeld!
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Saul »

squishmusic wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:37 pm Grand Thanx!
I best get onto eBay pronto before the impending Brexit import tax woes...(me being in Sweden).
Mince pies and RAM shopping :D
Well I don't know about mince pies but there shouldn't be any hike in used memory prices :)

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.