For sale: Revstar RSP20CR

Sell your gear here. This can be musical or non musical in nature. Dealers and traders are welcome but link back to us if you have a site ok.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

BAR83

For sale: Revstar RSP20CR

Unread post by BAR83 »

Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to say that I have checked with Saul and he is happy for me to list my guitar.

I am selling a Yamaha Revstar RSP20CR in brushed black. It was purchased new less than a year ago and is in excellent condition. There is a small mark on the front near the pick up selector and one very light scratch on the back which I have tried to photograph. The case is in perfect condition and comes with all books and certificates. It is strung with D'addario NY XL 11-49s. The strap buttons have been changed for Schaller s lock ones, the originals will be included in the sale.

The guitar has never left the house and has been hanging on my wall, I have only played it a few times. It has been very well looked after.

Reason for sale, I am relatively new to guitar and have an old strat that I play when I get the chance (rarely). Because of this I never pick the Yamaha up because I want to keep it pristine until a time when I deem myself good enough to play it (silly I know). As I can't see the amount of time I play increasing any time soon (we've recently had a baby) I'd like to sell.

I haven't advertised this on any other sites, I wanted to come to you first as you know what I'm selling and appreciate the craftsmanship.

I am willing to let it go for £750, delivery can be arranged and will cost around £25 for the parcel force recorded service. The only issue with delivery is that I don't have a box big enough, I have spoken to a local guitar shop who have said they can provide a box once they open again. I live near Devizes in Wiltshire if you'd like to pick it up, obviously we'll have to work something out regarding social distancing.

Thanks for looking, please contact me if you have any questions.

Ben
Attachments
IMG_20200509_140450.jpg
IMG_20200509_140441.jpg
IMG_20200509_140230.jpg
IMG_20200509_140155.jpg
IMG_20200509_105255.jpg
IMG_20200509_105300.jpg
IMG_20200509_114027.jpg

Music Software Bundles from Pluginboutique.com
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: For sale: Revstar RSP20CR

Unread post by Saul »

Nicely listed there Ben (Y)

It should be pointed out that the current retail price of this guitar in the UK is approx £1200 so someone is definitely going to get a bargain!

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
martinedwards70

Unread post by martinedwards70 »

Did you ever sell your Revstar?

BAR83

Unread post by BAR83 »

Unfortunately not, it’s still looking pretty hanging on my wall!