Blackstar ID Core Beam - Another Home Amp Contender?

This section is dedicated to players of electric guitar. From beginner to expert and all in between. Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Buzzard, Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Blackstar ID Core Beam - Another Home Amp Contender?

Unread post by Saul » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Not sure how this one slipped past my radar as it was released I think back in 2015...seems like so long ago now :( Anyway, the Blackstar ID Core Beam bluetooth enabled amp. Anyone used one of these?
blackstar_id_core_beam.png
The ID:Core BEAM is the first Blackstar product with Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to stream your music to the amplifier. The hi-fi quality playback of your MP3s through the ID:Core BEAM will redefine what you can expect from a multifunctional product and with Super Wide Stereo the sound will fill the room.

With two bass, six electric guitar, two acoustic and two acoustic simulator Voices, and with a sealed and ported cabinet construction for optimum bass response and stereo definition, the ID:Core BEAM is the ultimate musician's amp for the home.

The retro-cool design means ID:Core BEAM will look at home in any room in the house.
I'm looking for a small bluetooth enabled amp at the moment and it needs to be versatile because it won't just be used for guitar but also plugged into my iMac and to replace the soundbar on the tv as well as for streaming music to. The Blackstar seems to fit the bill. Any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Original Scarab On Facebook
Dowina Chardonnay/Dowina Rustica/Seagull S6 Original/Harley Benton CLA-15MCE/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hosting www.rabbittree.uk
Tonytrib
United States of America

Re: Blackstar ID Core Beam - Another Home Amp Contender?

Unread post by Tonytrib » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Not sure if it's strong enough, but the Blackstar Fly now has Bluetooth capability. Surprisingly loud with the Extension Cabinet.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Blackstar ID Core Beam - Another Home Amp Contender?

Unread post by Saul » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, will take a look. At the moment I have the VOX Adio Air GT here which seems to be a very nice little amp :)
Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Original Scarab On Facebook
Dowina Chardonnay/Dowina Rustica/Seagull S6 Original/Harley Benton CLA-15MCE/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hosting www.rabbittree.uk

Return to “Electric Guitar, Amps & Effects”