Web pages again and Sessions SEs

This section is dedicated to players of electric guitar. From beginner to expert and all in between. Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Buzzard, Saul

Great Britain
balston11

Web pages again and Sessions SEs

Unread post by balston11 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Happy new year all I have a new look for my site with a better menu. It looks fine on normal size devices I need to do an additional CSS file for smaller devices to make it look right.
In the meantime I have rewritten lots of Yamaha pages and completely revamped the SE sessions pages with much more info. Next is the Sls and the Lord Players when I have got over rewriting the lot I've already done. Any extra info on the Sessions etc always appreciated still some info missing here and there
Bill
Web http://www.alston-family.co.uk for lots of Yamaha and other guitar information
User avatar Netherlands
Mimasu

Re: Web pages again and Sessions SEs

Unread post by Mimasu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Bill, happy new year for you too. And just keep the Yamaha info coming through. Great work :clap:

Leon
User avatar United States of America
NYGeorge

Unread post by NYGeorge » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi Bill
I've been to your site several times lately. A very valuable resource. Thanks so much for taking the time to maintain and update it.
Happiest of New Years to you.
One of my NY resolutions is to photograph and label all my Yamahas. I don't know how picture heavy your site is going to be but I will be happy to share pics of any of mine if you need them.
Great Britain
balston11

Unread post by balston11 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Now rewritten the whole CSS file and menu file and it works reasonably well on smaller screens and I think generally looks much better. if anyone comes across any errors in links or the like please let me know.
Bill
Web http://www.alston-family.co.uk for lots of Yamaha and other guitar information

Return to “Electric Guitar, Amps & Effects”