Perhaps THIS helps to "mend" the No aftertouch problem?

Studio Equipment, Backline, Accessories etc.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

parametric
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Near Watford, United Kingdom

VIP

Perhaps THIS helps to "mend" the No aftertouch problem?

Unread post by parametric »

Pricey - but looks VERY usable . . . . .

parametric

Alesis Fusion 8SSD AND 6SSD - BOTH are 384Mb/120Gb SSD/Akai ADVANCE61/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash Ram/Yamaha SY85/8.5mb vol/1024k non-vol/DX21/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu MATE 15.0.4/iBook G4/Mac OS 10.4.6/ProTools 7.4/MBox2/M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96

NI Komplete11 Ultimate

Sector101 2x SYEMB06 / 4 x EXM-E3 128MB DRAM Module

BRAND NEW DSDD (720k) FLOPPY DISKS FOR SALE - https://yamahamusicians.com/720k-floppy-disks-for-sale/

Watch out now! take care, BEWARE of the greedy leaders! They'll take you where you should not go - (George Harrison)

IT'S TRUE - "MONEY TALKS" - TO ME, IT MOSTLY SAYS "GOODBYE" ;-)
http://www.chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris
Rabbit Tree Studio
puremusic
Location.: USA

Re: Perhaps THIS helps to "mend" the No aftertouch problem?

Unread post by puremusic »

Hmm, I wonder how it compares to the Hothand USB. Those guys went the extra mile for me, when I lost a charger cord, they sent me a new one for free. It'd be interesting to compare the feel and precision of the two of them.

.. Just looking now it looks like Source Audio discontinued the product? Oh well. It was quite unexpectedly inexpensive to purchase too.

In the end I don't ordinarily like wearing rings, watches, and stuff like that, so I have set it aside with some vague future plans for attaching my Hothand ring to drumsticks or other objects and experimenting that way.

I like the whole gestures for midi control concept, it makes you feel like you're a conductor of an orchestra. I have some fun when I setup the Leap Motion for MIDI now and then, but it's never grabbed me enough to make it part of my everyday playing. Maybe I just prefer touching a surface and getting some haptic feedback, and it's less work not raising my hand up in the air to control things. Not saying more exercise wouldn't be good for my health though.

Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - NS Wav5C Electric Cello - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia CS80 - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Unread post by Saul »

That is definitely interesting!

Price is probably a little high at $399/£301 but it does provide an enormous amount of control over any keyboard you use it with. Certainly worth considering :think:

Saul
Site Admin

Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
SysExJohn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Wellingborough, Northants, UK.

VIP

Unread post by SysExJohn »

Whatever next? :clap: :dance: :naughty: :pray: :lol:

:violin: :whistle:

UW500; 2 x MU1000 + PLGs AN, DX, VL, VH & PF; SC8850; EWI4000s + VL70m; Samson Graphite 49.
Privia PX-560; AN1x; Novation X-Station 25. E-MU 02 cardbus + 1616m x 2. Finale 26; Sonar 7 PE and CbB.
XGworks v4; SQ01; SOL2. Garritan GPO5; COMB2; JABB3; IO; Organs; Steinway; World; Harps; CFX Concert Grand.