Classic synths & pianos

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CASIOTONE is back!

Unread post by Saul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Consumer protection is unfortunately not quite as good in the USA as it is here in the UK. Here the contract is with the retailer and they need to sort out any problems. You can also get a full refund if the item is faulty. You can also get a refund if you just don't like the goods as long as you return them within 7 days.

Amazon UK are generally excellent at dealing with returns. Not sure if it is the same as Amazon US although I would imagine it is?
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Makro Racer
User avatar United States of America
SeaGtGruff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread post by SeaGtGruff » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:07 pm

The main thing about buying a keyboard through Amazon is that if you're an Amazon Prime member and you return stuff, they might cancel your membership if the value of the stuff you've returned is over a certain percentage of your total orders-- or something like that, I'm not sure what their criteria are.

I've bought keyboards through Amazon in years past and never had a problem-- never had to return anything-- and I've also purchased online through other stores and never had a problem.
Michael Rideout
Current keyboards: Yamaha YPT-400, PSR-E433, PSR-E443, PSR-EW400, MX49 BK
Current controllers: M-Audio Axiom 61-II
Previous keyboards: Farfisa Matador 611; Casio CTK-710
User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Saul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm

I have been a Prime Member for a very long time. Never had any problems although I suppose I have not actually needed to return much but, the items I did need to return were credited to my account almost straight away. Also bought loads of Ebay and I think only once did something not arrive but Ebay dealt with that very quickly. Paypal payment protection works really well :)

Not sure if the systems work differently depending on location so can only speak for the Amazon and Ebay here in the UK. Although just remembered. I did buy something from the USA around a month ago through Amazon's global shipping program. That was delivered within 5 days and cost half the price of the same thing bought here in the UK :)
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Makro Racer

Return to “Other Casio Keyboards - MZ, VZ1, FZ-1, CZ-1, CZ-5000, XW-G1, XW-P1”