Na Tu Aaye Gi (an Urdu song)

Post music you have created here. Doesn't have to be pro quality. the idea is to share and get feedback :)

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar United States of America
pcode

Na Tu Aaye Gi (an Urdu song)

Unread post by pcode » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 pm

The idea behind the music was to commune between mellow sounding instruments and angry sounding electric guitars...
let me know what you guys think....

https://youtu.be/l2aC9U5TyJ4
User avatar Great Britain
parametric
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Na Tu Aaye Gi (an Urdu song)

Unread post by parametric » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:24 am

Another very accomplished effort there <pcode> . . .

Nice dotted rhythm Riff that drives it along. I like the alternating Full-ON and Damped treatment here.

Switching to the Pads gives a good contrast as you say . . .

I like the alternating EQ on the Vocals too . . . adds an extra dimension to the whole thing.

Nice arrangement all round (Wish I was as good at the arrangement side . . . :roll: )

ATB

parametric
Alesis Fusion 8SSD AND 6SSD - BOTH are 384Mb/120Gb SSD/Akai ADVANCE61/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash Ram/Yamaha SY85/8.5mb vol/1024k non-vol/DX21/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu MATE 15.0.4/iBook G4/Mac OS 10.4.6/ProTools 7.4/MBox2/M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96

NI Komplete11 Ultimate

Sector101 2x SYEMB06 / 4 x EXM-E3 128MB DRAM Module

BRAND NEW DSDD (720k) FLOPPY DISKS FOR SALE - http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/forum/vie ... =22&t=9217

Watch out now! take care, BEWARE of the greedy leaders! They'll take you where you should not go - (George Harrison)

IT'S TRUE - "MONEY TALKS" - TO ME, IT MOSTLY SAYS "GOODBYE" ;-)
http://www.chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris
pcode

Unread post by pcode » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:12 am

Hey parametric , Thanks for listening and thanks for the feedback ...
as for "Nice arrangement all round (Wish I was as good at the arrangement side . . . :roll: ) "

I create the music in parts, then come up with the bridges to link the parts together, either by risers or mutes / slopes ....
that is why I use sequencer software such as cubase 10 pro...
United States of America
jazz4yamaha

Unread post by jazz4yamaha » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 am

I dig it - with respect to your comment talking about what you were after - you did well - you got what you wanted. It's a clean recording too. Very nice. A couple of your transitions were a bit surprising, but they worked indeed. Give us more man!
pcode

Unread post by pcode » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:31 pm

jazz4yamaha wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:55 am
I dig it - with respect to your comment talking about what you were after - you did well - you got what you wanted. It's a clean recording too. Very nice. A couple of your transitions were a bit surprising, but they worked indeed. Give us more man!
Hey jazz4yamaha,
Thanks for listening, I appreciate your feedback ...
Thanks!

Return to “User Music Corner”