*___My TYROS - 5 World___*

Post music you have created here. Doesn't have to be pro quality. the idea is to share and get feedback :)

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Madleine
Location.: Europe

Re: *+#+Maddis TYROS - 5 World *+#*

Unread post by Madleine »

:violin: have a great new day friends :violin:

I started it with making a new song on my T5 , a more modern one :mrgreen:

A 9 layer song, virtual male chorus in background and of course all other tuned instrument-sounds from the T5.

:violin:
Attachments
Just a "quicky" one, composed by Madleine Szarg
For the broken hearts (life will go on) Composed by Madleine Szarg.mp3
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

...the english language is not my native language. I apologize for grammatical errors...
ImageImageImage
Here is something interesting to read: ---> https://quillette.com/2020/06/30/on-beh ... ate-scare/

Rara
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Australia

Unread post by Rara »

Madleine wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 pm
:violin: have a great new day friends :violin:

I started it with making a new song on my T5 , a more modern one :mrgreen:

A 9 layer song, virtual male chorus in background and of course all other tuned instrument-sounds from the T5.

I like this, twice listened already, so many pictures running through my head :-)
I think some doo wop vocals would really suit this.

Rara 0-)

Madleine

Helllooooo ((( Rara )))) <3

Yes you are right, i already made some virtual choir -doo wops- on the middle part, but i guess i must make it more domiant and more often. I will try that .

Thank you girl <3
...the english language is not my native language. I apologize for grammatical errors...
ImageImageImage
Here is something interesting to read: ---> https://quillette.com/2020/06/30/on-beh ... ate-scare/

Madleine

:violin: hello friends :violin:

After a week of happenings and reading a lot in this beautyful forum, its time for a nice weekend. Tonite we are going to have some guests. Later on, when they leave, i will enjoy my last drinks here with you, at this wonderful warm night. <3

ITS TEQUILLA SUNRISE NIGHT ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Until then....

.....see yahhhhhhhh later... :mrgreen:

Last edited by Madleine on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Madleine

Re: *___My TYROS - 5 World___*

...what a wonderful night this was ... :violin:

feeling kind of ... Image

The Tequilas were wonderful with crashed ice... wonderful sunrise... <->
Hope you had a wonderful night too. I am feeling ... huiiii <-> ..good night friends <->

Last edited by Madleine on Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Madleine

Helllo Chris :dance:

After a week full of happenings and stress and after a wonderful saturday night, i want to answer some of your questions:
"where are you little Star" you have multitracked your vocal to harmonise? You clearly know the song well - as
Yes is did. I sang , layer by layer, the harmony of the melody and mixed these layers together to one layer and putted it to the other layers of the song in Garageband.
Of course, i know every song i sing very well, but not for the reason that i learned how this song sounds and how the melody is, but i love all the songs i sing and therefore they are "burned" into my memory. I can memorize songs nearly perfect - if my brain loves them. If it would be a rap song or hard rock song or such .. i would lose. Its always songs that are very melodic, many harmonies and do have a certain age. But i have to say that there are songs from the newer times, 70s, 80, 90, that i do like too, even of they are not my "target taste" .. what a word creation :mrgreen:

And then, i sing the chorus with my own "feeling" and hearing of the harmonies.

( again sorry , you know english isnt my motherlanguage)
No problem with your recording technique either . . . The Mike sounds to be good . . .
Yes, its a tube-mic. Does have a wonderful precision.
I record my songs in a similar way (I think). I listen to the track on headphones from my iPod, and record with an SM58 Mike.......
.aahhhh no. My way is:

1) recording and playing, on the fly, the first track . plain melodie and harmonie, with my TYROS 5.
2) adding / playing , layer by layer different instrument sounds for arranging nuances. How much layers, depends on
my personal taste. Sometimes , this can be up 21 layers . This means, for every new instrument layer, i have to
listen and record in realtime , again and again. I think this os called -oldschool- but i need that. For example, when
i produce a song with 18 layers, i have to listen and record the whole song 18 times. Hope i described it
understandable.
3) The next step is the mixing. I have to listen what instrument layer sound to quiet or to loud and i have to adjust
every layers volume.
4) the -endmix- , means i am mixing all layers together into one track.

It is always difficult to produce the voice when a "whispered" lyric is required. Reducing the breath to small amounts often results

in loosing control, especially of intonation.

I have found it easier to move a little back from the mike such that your are not frightened to sing more "Full Voice" . . . . .
Yes, huge problem, if you are working in a private area, means a flat with neighbors. :mrgreen:
Sometimes, I find myself having to be quiet because of the neighbors, I can't use my voice completely freely. I then get annoyed because I have to tame my voice. My neighbor had spoken to me a few times so that she could hear me through the ceiling. that's just a real crux. This also means, that the whispered lyrics parts on some songs are not always carefully sung by me because then I am angry. :mrgreen:

But it is a very good advice from you.
IYSWIM?
i dont know what that -IYSWIM?- mean?
...a Commercial Studio (we got free access at the weekend from a friend who was a trainee recording engineer).
OMG 8O free access???? wow.
Your voice sounds so young in that western hill song. Very charming and nice to listen to. Thats pretty cool. <3
You are comfortable with many styles and seem to have a tallant for "arranging" - Something I find difficult . . . .
Yes, arranging is something wonderful to me. My brain tells me what harmony has to be done with what instrument at what time. Thats wonderful.
Am I correct in thinking that these pieces are "got together" inside the Tyros?
I am not sure if i understand the question.

..remember.. my english knowledge... could you reconstruct the question again? Do you mean that i puttet / produced together all the songs inside the TYROS?

...you are using it as Yamaha intended
Yes, i am pretty sure that Yamaha wanted to created that T5 for users who does not only want to play at parties,
but want to produce or play songs in a more pro manner.
I am maybe thinking that your "Telstar vs Sputnik" idea maybe prompted the desire to easily add your own samples to

The Tyros . . . ? :confusion-confused:

Again i dont understand....
The icing on the cake is if someone else gives a (Y) to it . . . . you get that warm "fuzzy" feeling - which is great!
a kiss to you :dance:

I guess I work rather differently. I use no styles or auto-accompaniment features. Neither do I use loops or quantisation,
Well me too. I dont use ready styles. Only in very rare cases, some modern songs, i look for a style that i could need and totally transform it into my need.
But all my cha cha chas and older songs are build from the ground on, no styles, layer by layer, every instrument sound.

Now i am going to cook.

Today , i cook sour roast ( sweet-sour) with bread dumplings and a red wine sauce.

ImageImageImage

parametric
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Location.: Near Watford, United Kingdom

Unread post by parametric »

Thank you Madleine for your detailed responses . . . . .

I shall reply to each in turn, where appropriate . . . . :wink:

Your English is commendable and you definitely have a aptitude for it (Y)

Please do not be offended that I include in [] small corrections/suggestions to your comments.

They are only meant to help your already GOOD English . . . . :)
Madleine wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:23 pm
Helllo Chris :dance:

After a week full of happenings and stress and after a wonderful saturday night, i want to answer some of your questions:
"where are you little Star" you have multitracked your vocal to harmonise? You clearly know the song well - as
Yes is did. I sang , layer by layer, the harmony of the melody and mixed these layers together to one layer and putted [put] it to the other layers of the song in Garageband.
Of course, i know every song i sing very well, but not for the reason that i learned how this song sounds and how the melody is, but i love all the songs i sing and therefore they are "burned" into my memory. I can memorize songs nearly perfect - if my brain loves them. If it would be a rap song or hard rock song or such .. i would lose. Its always songs that are very melodic, many harmonies and do have a certain age. But i have to say that there are songs from the newer times, 70s, 80, 90, that i do like too, even of they are not my "target taste" [Favourite Genre?].. what a word creation :mrgreen:

And then, i sing the chorus with my own "feeling" and hearing [interpretation] of the harmonies.

( again sorry , you know English isn't my motherlanguage)
No problem with your recording technique either . . . The Mike sounds to be good . . .
Yes, its a tube-mic. Does have a wonderful precision.
I record my songs in a similar way (I think). I listen to the track on headphones from my iPod, and record with an SM58 Mike.......
.aahhhh no. My way is:

1) recording and playing, on the fly, the first track . plain melodie and harmonie, with my TYROS 5.
2) adding / playing , layer by layer different instrument sounds for arranging nuances. How much layers, depends on
my personal taste. Sometimes , this can be up 21 layers . This means, for every new instrument layer, i have to
listen and record in realtime , again and again. I think this os called -oldschool- but i need that. For example, when
i produce a song with 18 layers, i have to listen and record the whole song 18 times. Hope i described it
understandable.
3) The next step is the mixing. I have to listen what instrument layer sound to quiet or to loud and i have to adjust
every layers volume.
4) the -endmix- , means i am mixing all layers together into one track.
I think I didn't explain it well, Madleine.
The Vocal is the last thing I record. I make a mix to .mp3 and put THAT on my iPod.
I cannot record straight to my DAW, as the room my PC is in is unsuitable for recording.
I record vocals in our conservatory at 3am in the morning when there is no traffic noise.
I listen to the track on my iPod with Headphones - and record to my M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96, through the SM58 Mic.
I then drop the .wav file from the MicroTrack into my DAW (Reaper) and do the final mix THERE.
It is always difficult to produce the voice when a "whispered" lyric is required. Reducing the breath to small amounts often results

in loosing control, especially of intonation.

I have found it easier to move a little back from the mike such that your are not frightened to sing more "Full Voice" . . . . .
Yes, huge problem, if you are working in a private area, means a flat with neighbors. :mrgreen:
Sometimes, I find myself having to be quiet because of the neighbors, I can't use my voice completely freely. I then get annoyed because I have to tame my voice. My neighbor had spoken to me a few times so that she could hear me through the ceiling. that's just a real crux. This also means, that the whispered lyrics parts on some songs are not always carefully sung by me because then I am angry. :mrgreen:
Yes - I agree entirely. It is difficult enough to get things RIGHT - without having to be mindful of keeping quiet :roll:

But it is a very good advice from you.
Thank you :D
IYSWIM?
i dont know what that -IYSWIM?- mean?
It's often called an "Initialism" - in this case it means "If you see what I mean"?
8)
...a Commercial Studio (we got free access at the weekend from a friend who was a trainee recording engineer).
OMG 8O free access???? wow.
Your voice sounds so young in that western hill song. Very charming and nice to listen to. Thats pretty cool. <3
Well, I was only about 25 when I made the original recording. The Harmony vocals were added years later (20 or 30) :oops:
Yes. "Molinaire" was a studio that did mostly Adverts. The recording was done on a 4-Track Studer Machine (1/4" Tape). They were SMART enough to realise that it was a GOOD thing to let their Engineer "practice" in his own free time - if he wished - at Weekends - so there was no charge (Y)
You are comfortable with many styles and seem to have a talent for "arranging" - Something I find difficult . . . .
Yes, arranging is something wonderful to me. My brain tells me what harmony has to be done with what instrument at what time. Thats wonderful.
Am I correct in thinking that these pieces are "got together" inside the Tyros?
I am not sure if i understand the question.

..remember.. my english knowledge... could you reconstruct the question again? Do you mean that i puttet [put]/ produced together all the songs inside the TYROS?
Sorry, I meant - did you create the pieces inside the Tyros? or did you transfer them to GarageBand for finishing?
I'm guessing - a bit of BOTH . . . . ?
:wink:
...you are using it as Yamaha intended
Yes, i am pretty sure that Yamaha wanted to created that T5 for users who does not only want to play at parties,
but want to produce or play songs in a more pro manner.
I am maybe thinking that your "Telstar vs Sputnik" idea maybe prompted the desire to easily add your own samples to

The Tyros . . . ? :confusion-confused:

Again i dont understand....
All I meant was that - as the Telstar-Sputnik piece wanted "electronic Bleeps and Blips" - you were wondering if you could
easily import them to the Tyros?
The icing on the cake is if someone else gives a (Y) to it . . . . you get that warm "fuzzy" feeling - which is great!
a kiss to you :dance:

I guess I work rather differently. I use no styles or auto-accompaniment features. Neither do I use loops or quantisation,
Well me too. I dont use ready styles. Only in very rare cases, some modern songs, i look for a style that i could need and totally transform it into my need.
But all my cha cha chas and older songs are build from the ground on, no styles, layer by layer, every instrument sound.

Now i am going to cook.

Today , i cook sour roast ( sweet-sour) with bread dumplings and a red wine sauce.

Yum Yum :!:
ATB (All the Best)

Chris
Alesis Fusion 8SSD AND 6SSD - BOTH are 384Mb/120Gb SSD/Akai ADVANCE61/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash Ram/Yamaha SY85/8.5mb vol/1024k non-vol/DX21/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu MATE 15.0.4/iBook G4/Mac OS 10.4.6/ProTools 7.4/MBox2/M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96

NI Komplete11 Ultimate

Sector101 2x SYEMB06 / 4 x EXM-E3 128MB DRAM Module

BRAND NEW DSDD (720k) FLOPPY DISKS FOR SALE - http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/forum/vie ... =22&t=9217

Watch out now! take care, BEWARE of the greedy leaders! They'll take you where you should not go - (George Harrison)

IT'S TRUE - "MONEY TALKS" - TO ME, IT MOSTLY SAYS "GOODBYE" ;-)
http://www.chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris

Madleine

Hello Chris ,

ahh now i see, with "pieces" you mean the whole song. songs = pieces. Right?
Please do not be offended that I include in [] small corrections/suggestions to your comments
Oh no no, thats wonderful, how else could i learn it better? Learning by doing and resonance. Thats great.
I think I didn't explain it well, Madleine.
The Vocal is the last thing I record. I make a mix to .mp3 and put THAT on my iPod.
I cannot record straight to my DAW, as the room my PC is in is unsuitable for recording.
I record vocals in our conservatory at 3am in the morning when there is no traffic noise.
I listen to the track on my iPod with Headphones - and record to my M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96, through the SM58 Mic.
I then drop the .wav file from the MicroTrack into my DAW (Reaper) and do the final mix THERE.
I wouldnt do a mix to mp3. Mp3 is always lossy. I straight work with wav format. Only later, after the complete process, i may convert some songs to mp3, but only when i upload them somewhere or send it per email aso..

I record straight to Garaband, my room is very quiet. (luck) .

I am not a fan of all these itsy-bitsy things like Ipod,Ipad or whatever.. with these horrible litte screens and little buttons. I need my "mighty" :mrgreen: server.
Not only because of the quality but also there are my two preferred Operating Systems. An older OSX and Windows 7. These two systems are the least best to me. I would never use Win 10 or an OSX later than Maverick. ( But thats another topic)

My work begins strictly on my computer. I dont do any experiments. For the time it takes to "produce" one song, i want to make sure that it sounds good, at the end, without wasting time.....
It's often called an "Initialism" - in this case it means "If you see what I mean"?
Thank you :mrgreen: Arghhh*, i hate these modern gaga-language-shorties. Sometimes i ask myself, who once started or created that kind of gaga-shorties? What syndrome did the creator had? Or was he just to lame and lazy to type whole words? Come on, i mean, shorties like - smh, rofl, imho,lmao, fyi, 2f4u, 2l8, aamof, afaict..- and so and so on... there are nearly hundreds of it....

Not a critic to you but to the people who are only writing in this shorty-language style. I hate that. Guess, i know people , who only write in that manner. There are only a few words they write in their normal language. Bad times... in nearly every way... everything goes down the drain. :-(

I once asked that question to a cell phone addict. He says it would save up his money. I said: " If you are not able to earn enough money to pay for the services - new technology offers you, then dont use it! Simple.
Well, I was only about 25 when I made the original recording. The Harmony vocals were added years later (20 or 30) :oops:
Yes, but as you said, the harmonies were added later and they also sound so young and charming.
I guess you are one of the persons who do hold their specific voice-sound the entire life. Thats great.
Yes. "Molinaire" was a studio that did mostly Adverts. The recording was done on a 4-Track Studer Machine (1/4" Tape). They were SMART enough to realise that it was a GOOD thing to let their Engineer "practice" in his own free time - if he wished - at Weekends - so there was no charge (Y)
Oh yeah, i know Studer but also Tascam aso... one of my hobbies are old tape machines. I own a few, mostly from Grundig and especially the very old ones. From the 40s and 50s. All tube... wonderful sound. They were all completely restorated. Outside and inside (!). I prefer the 1/2.
Sorry, I meant - did you create the pieces inside the Tyros? or did you transfer them to GarageBand for finishing?
The finishing always is produced / mixed in my PC. Sometimes in Garageband , sometimes in CoolEditPro.
It depends on what kind of song i produce.

The plain song is played on the Tyros, while i am recording it in Garageband. That means, Plain right hand melody and left hand harmonies at the same time.
This is the very first layer of the track. Then, i add / record and play, , layer by layer, the other instrumentsounds, nuances (peak ins) or more harmoniesounds with several instrumentsounds. (Violins, or Cello, or Flute or whatever...)
I dont use midi files or such, everything is pure handmade.

If the whole backing track is ready, i add my singing. After that i sometimes add my chorus. ( layer by layer, depends of how rich my chorus should sound. )

All I meant was that - as the Telstar-Sputnik piece wanted "electronic Bleeps and Blips" - you were wondering if you could
easily import them to the Tyros?
There was nothing to import to the Tyros. With the Tyros you can make them . There are several Synths-sounds sections, in the Tyros and with the T5 intern tools, you can transform these sounds to make them sound like this. This is not importet.

The T5 is not only a machine which has limited sounds and limited possibilities for creating sounds. Oh no. You can do a lot with the T5. I dont know how it was with earlier Tyros versions, but the T5 definitely has a lot more to offer than only waltzes or such :wink:

There are incredible possibilities to create all kind of sounds, without importing samples.

Now i need a coffee

*hug

yours Maddi :violin:
ImageImageImage

Madleine

..Christmastime.... i cant wait until its November. Because, real christmas time starts at 1st of November for me. From that time on, I am in an emotional state of emergency. :o :lol:

The whole flat is "permeated" with christmas decorations, smells of cookies and cakes and christmas melodies are hearable in every room. :mrgreen:
Christmas is tttthhhhheeeeeeeee time of the year for me. I am not a summer type, i am a winter type. Even if my horoscope says something different. :evil:

Last christmas, i couldnt resist to so that song. All done with my T5 and ... of course my voice, in many many layers, incl. the choir.

Last edited by Madleine on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Madleine

Well, I have had a terrible day and something like today has only happened to me twice, I was attacked today. A lebanese refugee tried to rape me and I am totaly under shock. I would like to say that I feel absolutely bad and the German police are very badly prepared for such a case.

Although the perpetrator is already safely in custody, I feel very miserable. I feel unclean and violated . I am crying right now. But, that's everyday life in Germany. In my home country, anti-social and economic immigrants are treated better than German-born ones. There will be a lot of paperwork coming up over the next few days. I feel bad, I feel unclean, I have to try to survive this night with my music and my beloved Tyros-5. I'm crying right now.

Please excuse me for making this public, but I'm at the end of it my tether . I feel so cruel threated ........ I need my music and a few drinks to get down. Thank you for your understanding.

i feel so lost...sitting here in my flat, in my private home, in my special room called "studio" and trying to feel something like Safe/Secure ... i am feeling soooo weakkkkk.... :-(

:-(
Last edited by Madleine on Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Unread post by Saul »

Hi Maddi.

That is such an awful thing to happen to you! And also very brave to share it on the forum too. But you know you are amongst friends here. We are all here for you, any time, day or night. You are definitely not alone. :romance-grouphug:

I will write to you through pm. I just wanted you to know that we are all here for you :romance-heartsfade:
Saul
Site Admin
Thalia Capos

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.

Madleine

Dear Saul and friends,

This morning I was in the hospital and had to be due to an exam and other injuries. I can only speak of luck that the criminal is in prison and that he did not achieve his goal with me.
But even if he didn't manage to rape me, the shock remains and some abrasions. But they heal again. Otherwise everything is physically in order. So your life can change within a few hours. I was in a good mood yesterday. After uploading the Christmas carol here, I went for a walk in the nearby park. We have a huge park nearby.

In places it is like forest. many trees and bushes etc.
I wanted to enjoy the evening and sat on a park bench. Then the guy came sneaking up on me and pulled me back into the bushes and I screamed very loudly. thank god at that moment other passers-by came by and called the police. My clothes are torn and dirty. and I had to hand them over to the police today anyway because of further investigations. I am still trembling all over and writing here is also extremely difficult for me.

I am a little uneasy, that I wrote down the incident here in this beautiful forum. because I did not want such a sad topic to appear here, but I just did it and beg your pardon for writing down such a terrible experience in a music forum. now it has happened.

But of all days last night I was alone here at home and was completely distraught. I would also like to thank you very much for the pms. I still can hardly think clearly, everything is spinning in my head and i feel like the world is spinning around me and somehow feels unreal.

Thank you very much for your understanding and friendly help, thank you.

yours Maddi
Last edited by Madleine on Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Unread post by Saul »

This might be a music-focused forum Maddi but I think it is also a forum of friends from all parts of the world and walks of life and I hope it is a place any of us can come for support when things go wrong.

I think you did the right thing in posting your experience here. When you don't have anyone with you to talk it over with, it sometimes helps to get your thoughts out there and not bottle them up inside? I know your partner is back home with you now and that is a very good thing but we are still here for you. If you want to discuss this awful thing that happened to you here on the forum please do. It will never go away but talk it through your friends here might help just a little :)
Saul
Site Admin
Thalia Capos

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.

Madleine

I still feel very bad mentally because of the attempted rape last week, but I sat down on my T5 and finalized the unfinished polka from the feature film -Gone with the Wind-. I will finalize the Can Can on Saturday.

Here is the Polka #3 , from the movie.

I added horns, trombones and more and violins, cello violas aso... :) to my own played and called by me "memorize track" on page -2-, these instrument-sounds are very well placed - as a kind of nuance(s)- in several parts in the song.
All instrument sounds are from the T5, except the horns.

Again and very important to know: The sound you hear, is the sound of my T5 which was intensely tuned - every single instrument sound has been adjusted by me with the T5 internal tools according to my skill and hearing. The instrument sounds do not necessarily sound so clear and real when the T5 is set to the factory settings.
To create this realistic sound, I had to work on the T5 for weeks, for every single instrument sound.

I think I got the typical sound of the 1939 film orchestra relatively well. The -ole south orchestra sound-.

15 layers
Last edited by Madleine on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Madleine

Due to the incident that an Arab wanted to rape me two weeks ago, I need a break from the internet.

I have not yet processed the incident well and am experiencing bad days and nights.

It will take some time to process this.

Therefore I cannot be active in the forum at the moment.
ImageImageImage