Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul, Fozzer

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Alesis Fusion 6HD Heading My Way :)

Unread post by Saul » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi Chris, Clyde :)

It's got the latest and last Rom version 1.24. I doubt it has the extra memory fitted, at least there is nothing showing in the System screen to indicate that and I assume this is where it would be listed?

Just searching around on my various hard drives for the HS stuff now. I think I still had my last Fusion when Steve stopped producing sounds for it but I was pretty sure I had them all downloaded at the time. Of course I have been through quite a few upgrades since then so it's entirely possible I have formatted the hard drive with them on. Got a load of drives to check though so you never know. Could even be on the MAC so will check there in a moment.

Got to say I still love the design aspect of the Fusion. I know some people think it's an ugly beast but personally I think it's a work of art :)

Yes I remembered about the CF card, in fact I still have my old one because I could not find it at the time I sold my last Fusion. Actually come to think of it, there's a good chance I stored some HS stuff on it!

Yes the sound repository is definitely on the agenda. I think we would all appreciate a place we can go to download sounds knowing that if, for some reason we lose them, they will always be there to download again? Hosting is my business and I have always had servers running since as far back as I can remember so it makes sense to build something purely for musicians that will always be there for everyone to use and...I hope, contribute to for many years to come.

Right, off to hunt down these HS packs. Chris...I may be giving you a shout ;)

Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Original Scarab On Facebook
Seagull S6 Original/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hostingwww.rabbittree.uk

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Alesis Fusion 6HD Heading My Way :)

Unread post by Saul » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

Found all the Hollow Sun stuff. Just have to find some time today to install them. What I am really after though is acoustic pianos. In particular any Bosendorfer patches like the Imperial Grand would be fantastic! Not seen anything though, at least not for the Fusion so might have to try and import from another format. Not sure how well the import/conversion process works but It's worth a try :)

If anyone has any acoustic piano patches they want to send my way I would be most grateful.

Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Original Scarab On Facebook
Seagull S6 Original/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hostingwww.rabbittree.uk

Return to “Alesis Fusion Forum 6HD & 8HD”