Regards

New to the site? Drop in here and say hello.

Moderators: Derek, parametric

Jonathang

Regards

Unread post by Jonathang »

Hi everyone, mi name is Jonathan. I’m a Venezuelan living in Madrid. Due pandemic reasons last year i have to sell my Modx7 but recently i just finally could effort a new one and upgrade to Modx8. Can’t get enough of these keyboards!

My best wishes to all this year.
J

Rabbit Tree Studio
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Regards

Unread post by Saul »

Hi Jonathan, welcome to the forums :)

Great to hear that you now have a MODX again. They are such good keyboards, definitely the best mid-range keyboard Yamaha has ever produced...well, that is my opinion anyway.

I hope things are not too bad for you there in Madrid?

Saul
Site Admin

Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
shelly0624
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

VIP

Re: Regards

Unread post by shelly0624 »

Hello Jonathan :)

I'm glad the pandemic ended up being a cloud with a silver lining for you! It has been a bittersweet thing, to be sure. Lock-down has been a creative time for many artists and has birthed a lot of new songs and other projects that people never had time for. But many people have suffered a lot too (and it seems to be dragging on). People have literally lost their shirt due to this virus---or loved ones. I know of a few. I have a good friend who had to sell a lot of his gear because business was so impacted.

But it is AWESOME news that, in your case, it turned out to be a better opportunity! Have fun with your keyboard and welcome to the forum. :D