Hello from Rome

New to the site? Drop in here and say hello.

Moderators: Derek, parametric

WaveTemper

Hello from Rome

Unread post by WaveTemper »

My name is WaveTemper and I write from Italy.
My setup is actually very simple: I have a Yamaha A3000, but a few months ago I bought the Yamaha A4000 (later resold).
3 years ago I bought the Yamaha Sy77 and I replaced the original display with a compatible display with a black background and white lettering (this synth also resold: I am often forced to resell what I have, but if I could I would keep many instruments).
Right now I only have the Yamana A3000, but I think this sampler is very underestimated because having no waveform display available (especially this feature), it's a bit more difficult to work with samples. But I have an idea, and that's why I decided to sign up and ask something about it.

Korg Triton classic, Arturia Minibrute, Yamaha A3000.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Rome

Unread post by Saul »

Hi WaveTemper, welcome to the forums :)

I am not familiar with the A3000 but I am sure there are plenty of members who will be. I tend to only sample on the computer if I ever need to sample anything.

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
WaveTemper

Re: Hello from Rome

Unread post by WaveTemper »

Hi, heither did I, in the sense that I had the A4000 and now the A3000 (which I still have to learn to use).

Korg Triton classic, Arturia Minibrute, Yamaha A3000.