I have a fg612s can I post any pics and someone tell me what their value assessment is

New to the site? Drop in here and say hello.

Moderators: Derek, parametric

Anguilla
Mrhodes75

I have a fg612s can I post any pics and someone tell me what their value assessment is

Unread post by Mrhodes75 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:16 am

Can I post pics on Hereros rare are these. I can hardly find anything on the 613 —-512 and 4 everywhere but not the 612
Advertisement
1000 Free EDM Samples
User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have a fg612s can I post any pics and someone tell me what their value assessment is

Unread post by Saul » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:07 am

Hi Mrhodes75, welcome to the forums :)

The FG612S is a really nice looking guitar. Not quite as rare as some people make out but a nice guitar just the same. What is rare is finding one in good condition as people often don't care for them as well as they should.

You should be able to add photos into your message. You can either drag and drop them from your desktop or use the Attachments tab under the message box.

In terms of value if the guitar is in very good condition you might get $350 tops but normally they go for $250-300.
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Minelab Equinox, Golden Mask One 15 kHz.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”