The return of www.sy99.com/

The Yamaha SY99 is a synthesiser combining frequency modulation synthesis (branded as Advanced FM) and sample-based synthesis (branded as Advanced Wave Memory 2) and the direct successor to Yamaha's SY77/TG77

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Clyde
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

The return of www.sy99.com/

Unread post by Clyde » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:35 am

After being down for a few months, sy99.com has returned to the net. The page arrangement is a little different than before and I have not been able to find everthing that was there before, but I've only quickly checked it today. I was surprised to find it back up, it is a good source of basic info about the SY99, and since I had not archived the old pages I was thankful to find it back up. Hope others are glad to see it back, if you like having the info on that site available, please make a contribution through their donation link to help support the site.
Clyde
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:39 am

Thanks for that Clyde. Did they say why they were down ? I can offer them free hosting if that would help to keep the resource online, might be worth mentioning to them ?
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Clyde
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Unread post by Clyde » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:42 am

Hi Saul,
No mention on the site of being down or why, they were just gone one day and when I checked yesterday (as I have every week or so for a while) they were back. I'll email their admin and relay your generous offer.
Clyde

Return to “Yamaha SY99 Forum”