Peavey Ampkit+

iPad,iPhone,iPod Touch and Android Apps and Hardware for musicians. If you see an app or pieces of hardware you think would be useful for musicians using these devices please post details here.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Peavey Ampkit+

Unread post by Saul »

Been playing around with various amp simulator apps lately and the one from Peavey is definitely one of the better apps out there. I have it running with my Apogee Jam interface but of course you can also use Peavey's own 'Link' connector.

AmpKit 1.2 is a huge release featuring next-generation tone and simulation improvements that deliver by far the best-sounding, most realistic guitar tone on iOS. With dual-stage amp simulation, convolution-based cabinet simulation, adaptive input compensation, a significantly upgraded Noise Gate, and solo and mix output shaping, V1.2 gives you massive tone improvements regardless of your playing style.

There's also a slew of exciting new gear in AmpKit 1.2:

Budda® Superdrive 30 Series II dual channel amplifier.

Fargen™ Olde 800™, Super Collider™ and Hot Mod™ Baby Blues amps.

Rocktron® Zombie Rectified Distortion® and Cottonmouth Fuzz® effects.

Sonic Edge J&J Overdrive and Tumbleweed Clean Boost & Compression effects.

Two great new models of classic high-gain amps, the Sultan Rack 88 and the Uber Xtreme 101.

More info available here :
http://peavey.com/products/software/ampkitlink/

Saul
Site Admin
Thalia Capos

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.