Mary go round (or how USPS really works...)

A Place to blow off some steam. If your annoyed, angry, generally fed up with things here is your place to let it all out

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

EX5_etc
United States of America

Mary go round (or how USPS really works...)

Unread post by EX5_etc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:44 am

It has been told that USPS works in mysterious ways, like some other big fella that will not be named herein. Sometimes though it makes you wonder if it actually works.

The small package I am expecting left China 8-9 days ago. It arrived at NY customs. And then it started to go sightseeing: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, back to Connecticut for round two, another trip to New Jersey and New York, and then Pennsylvania, the original final destination. It was 10 to 20 miles away from my house. So you think it's here but not really. Because that invisible ghost that lives in the postal office buildings stroke again and the package went back to New York and (you guessed right) back to New Jersey. It remains to be seen when and IF it will arrive in my hands. Talk about efficiency...

DrF
Attachments
USPS1.jpg
Motif XF6, DeepMind 12D, MicroArranger, MicroKorg S, SY99, SY85, QS300, PSR1000, WX5, EX5R, A5000, TG500, TG55, RM50, QY700, QY100, QX5FD, MJC8, EMX2, YDP2006, REV500, EMP700, EQ500U, MCS2, AW16G, Axiom Pro 49, AKAI Pro Advance 49, Arturia KeyLab mkII 61, and a few other things by Behringer, Evolution, Philips, Tascam, Technical Pro, Yamaha, etc, etc,... I wish I had time to use all this stuff; I am not even pro. :-)
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Mary go round (or how USPS really works...)

Unread post by Saul » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Was wondering if this did eventually arrive?

We have the same thing when sending parcels to Ukraine. They leave the UK ok but then seem to embark on the never ending journey! Luckily all but one we have sent over the years did actually arrive intact at their destination.
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors

Return to “Don't Get Me Started!”