Korg Kross 2...who knew??

Korg raises the bar again in the workstation category with the all new Korg KROSS. ... quality sound engine that punches well above it's weight. This section covers both the original KORG KROSS and the KROSS 2

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

elwoodblues1969

Korg Kross 2...who knew??

Unread post by elwoodblues1969 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Last edited by elwoodblues1969 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Korg Kross 2...who knew??

Unread post by Saul » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey great to see you back on the forum!

Interesting conversation on youtube especially comparing the Yamaha MX to the KROSS 2 ;)

I absolutely agree about the looks of the first KROSS. It really did have that toy like feel about it. Not sure what Korg were thinking with that one.

With KROSS 2 however they have completely nailed it! Perhaps there has been a change of personnel in the styling department but whatever happened the KROSS 2 now looks every inch the pro keyboard :)

The 128mb PCM is small by todays standards but if you consider for a moment what great sounds came out of a lot of older keyboards that had to make do with a fraction of that wave rom you soon realise that it is not as limiting as it may first appear?

Hopefully I can a hands-on with the KROSS 2 sometime soon.

I'll check out your video...thanks for posting that.

By the way, what were the issues you encountered with your two KROME's that had to go back?
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors

Return to “Korg Kross Forum”