Please, I am very close to buying a Yamaha CPX, but...?

The CPX are high quality series of acoustic guitars featuring tops made from select pieces of spruce on bodies and backs of flamed maple. The CPX is designed to provide great playability for on-stage performance with large and deep bodies that deliver a dynamic sound, bracing designs that resist feedback, and single cutaways that provide access to the upper neck.

Moderators: Buzzard, Derek, parametric, Saul

Greenbow

Re: Please, I am very close to buying a Yamaha CPX, but...?

Unread post by Greenbow » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Amazing post Saul, thank you. Anyway PM sent as I think I have covered what I can publically for now.

The sad fact is the guitar is quite amazing otherwise.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Please, I am very close to buying a Yamaha CPX, but...?

Unread post by Saul » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Important thing is don't sit on the fence with it. The guitar should be in great condition, you should not have to fix anything and PMT should have treated you with far more respect than they have. Follow what we discussed in our pm and get out from under that cloud. You can get a fantastic guitar from other more reliable dealers who will treat you as a valued customer not as someone who they are doing a favour by selling you something!
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC.

Seagull S6 Original/Harley Benton CLA-15MCE/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors

Return to “Yamaha CPX Guitar Forum”