pitch bend tyros

Section for information and discussion about the Yamaha Tyros 1, 2 , 3,4 and 5 Arranger Keyboards.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

werikas3210 Lithuania
Where Are You Located?: Lithuania

pitch bend tyros

Unread post by werikas3210 »

Hello, I am in Lithuania, I play sing. I have a dream instrumenta Tyros4 for 6 years now. Pitch Bend broke down at the time of the priest. On the left side of the keyboard, when I press the accomponamenta, it sounds like a halftone on the side of the keyboard, it doesn't match the accompaniment. I've been very helpful in this forum, maybe someone's dealing with such a problem. I will be very much looking forward to the response.
Saul Ukraine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Where Are You Located?: Nr Brighton, UK

Re: pitch bend tyros

Unread post by Saul »

Welcome to the forums. I just saw your email about registration issues but I see you have solved whatever the problem was 👍

I am not a Tyros user but we have quite a few on the forum so I am sure someone will be able to help soon :)
Saul
Site Admin

If I have been able to help you in some way you can Buy Me A Coffee Here.

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

LAG T88A, Breedlove Signature Concert Copper E, Breedlove Pursuit Exotic Concert CE Koa, Walden D640T, Tanglewood TRSJ-VS, Vintage VE2000GG.
werikas3210 Lithuania
Where Are You Located?: Lithuania

Re: pitch bend tyros

Unread post by werikas3210 »

I am asking for your help. I have a yamaha Tyros4, the Pitch bend broke half a year ago. When I play the accompaniment on the left side of the keyboard, the right side of the keyboard a semitone above does not match the accompaniment. I can only play normally when I set Pitch bend to 0 in the settings. Maybe someone has encountered this fault, before Pitch bend worked fine. I am looking forward to hearing from you, thank you if you can help.