Hello from Chicago, IL

New to the site? Drop in here and say hello.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Fozzer

Bricago
United States of America

Hello from Chicago, IL

Unread post by Bricago » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:31 am

It's a pleasure to join all of you! I discovered your secret clubhouse when I was searching for back issues of AfterTouch magazine. It's so rare that an internet search leads you to exactly-what-you-were-hoping-for, but that's what happened! THANK YOU to Rawl747 and contributors for creating the world's largest pdf, which now resides on my hard drive. I noticed that there was talk in that thread of compiling a master download of all the Evatone disks, too. If anyone has any leads on that I'd be interested to know more.

This one's a long-shot, but I'm interested in tracking down an old Yamaha brochure that came with my PSR-500m keyboard back in around 1994. It was made of rough paper, with purple icons stamped all over it, and had a general theme of "go ahead and make music, Yamaha has an instrument for you!" Any leads on brochures from that era would be much appreciated.

See you around the forum! :)

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Hello from Chicago, IL

Unread post by Saul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi Bricago and welcome to the site :)

That is a rather large pdf for Aftertouch but we still have not gotten around to uploading as single issues. I think they are available on yamahasynth.com in single issue versions but, anyway you have it now so that's good.

As for the PSR-500m brochure, there must be one kicking around somewhere and I am sure it will turn up here eventually.
Saul
Site Admin
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Original Scarab On Facebook
Seagull S6 Original/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hostingwww.rabbittree.uk

Bricago
United States of America

Re: Hello from Chicago, IL

Unread post by Bricago » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Thank you, Saul. I appreciate the reply!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”