It is their first foray into the hardware synth market and although it seems like an interesting bit of kit, as someone who is primarily an acoustic guitar player I wonder how it stacks up against other analogue synths out there?
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
More info Here