Wild west on german roads!

Kick back and talk about anything here. Music or non Music related..Anything goes....within reason!

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

purcell
Germany

Wild west on german roads!

Unread post by purcell » Tue May 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Wild west on german roads! :twisted:

Just happened.
I drive on a normal road with 50km / h!
Behind me appears an blue Opel!

What does the crazy guy do?
He keeps on going - until the safety distance is 30 cm !!! Truth!!!
So I have the guy with me in the trunk! (Similar - last video bottom!)

Since I can not brake anymore (immediate crash!)... I let my car roll out ... and stop in a soft way!
The guy continues on my bumper.

Then he rips his car out left of the way ... and races past me with screeching tires!
Speeds up to 80 km/h! Speed limit is 50 km/h.

No wonder ... if car accidents happen here!
These idiots beg for it!

The safety distance is almost always not respected here.

Wild West? Because never the police is present! Lack of money!
Here everyone drives according to his own rule.
There are no traffic rules here!
It is also driven at RED (traffic lights)!
If crash ... bad luck!

These are incredible conditions here!
The punishments are much too low!

No joke! Dutchmen come to Germany ... - by car - to let off steam here!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELCOME! No risk...no fun!

RED LIGHT! :!:

My best friends! 103 km/h ! He likes to crash!

Rara
Australia

Re: Wild west on german roads!

Unread post by Rara » Fri May 25, 2018 3:35 pm

What you've described could be almost anywhere these days.

The very street I live is a 50kph limit. It's not uncommon to see or hear cars flys past (called low level flying here)
at 150+ at ungodly hours of the night, sometimes during normal daylight hours. Everyday on news reports,
a car is chased by cops, car crashes into a house, or a car is torched either abandoned or in someones driveway,
car dumped or crashed in a river, people doing donuts and burnouts ... road rage galore .......

on the brightside, offenders caught doing excessive speeds or "hoon driving" have there cars impounded and/or crushed
and they lose their license for what ever time the law sees fit.

Yamaha: SY35, SY77, SY85, TX7, PSR 4600 - Roland: Juno106, D110, MC307, MKB200 (x2)
Kawai: XD5 / Korg: Poly800Mk2 (moog slayer mod)
Casio: CZ1000, CZ5000, FZ-1 / E-MU: ESI 2000
Digitech studio 400 / Alesis SR-16 / Boss: Dr550mk2, SE-70
Tascam Porta 5 HS, MM1 / Studiomaster Fusion
Modded SX Bass, fat wires, Dimarzio DP250 pickups, Ernie Ball strings / Gliga 1
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Fri May 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Driving license withdrawn? Driving ban?
No problem! Just continue! No risk! No fun!
Car racing through the city? ...
Some are already waiting - very nervous - for the whole week.
" I NEED THIS - I'm addicted to it - Can´t live without it !!! " - (On TV "Adrenaline")
The winner of the Illegal car race (city), then gets the car of the loser as a prize!

Every week in cologne!
There is even a special commission for it.
Racing through Cologne at 170 km / h at night - must be wonderful!

New effect!
Somebody shoots - every night - in our neighborhood. And this awakens all sleeping people.
It was in the newspaper, the police are trying to get him, but they did not get him until now.
He keeps firing - every night!
Even the mayor warns that offender.
Like a cat and mouse game!
--------------------------------------------
Illegale Autorennen!
Illegal car racing!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... autorennen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audi R8 and some motorcycles

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Fri May 25, 2018 11:28 pm

It's getting bad everywhere. Just today we were driving out in the countryside when an idiot in a BMW coming the other was was going so fast he almost lost control of the car AND he was smiling!

I often see people come hurtling around blind bends almost on the other side of the road and what if there was a tractor coming the other way? What if there were people in the road?

This evening I saw a guy driving through a built up area where children play and he must have been doing at least 100 kph. If there was a child or old person crossing the road he would not have been able to stop.

Where are the police? Where are the road traffic cameras? Not where it really matters that's for sure.

As Purcell mentioned, no point banning them from driving, they simply don't care. Walk out of court and get into a car and off they go again, uninsured, no license and no care for other people. Penalties are far too lenient. A deterrent only works if it scares the person from offending but these guys just laugh at the police and the courts. AND people die because of it.

I don't know what the answer is exactly but I have to say, why are car and motorbike manufacturers producing vehicles that can exceed the national speed limits of all the countries they sell to? In the UK the highest legal speed you can do is 70mph on motorways. So why are cars and bikes being sold that can do 130, 150, 180 mph? If the owners are not legally able to do those speeds on public roads there is no need for the vehicles to go any faster than the maximum of 70mph.
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Sat May 26, 2018 1:38 am

Saul:
"I often see people come hurtling around blind bends almost on the other side of the road and what if there was a tractor coming the other way?"
That is terribly bad!...and i know it! By now I just think: What can possibly happen?
Twice I met cars on crash course! Reason? Mobile phone while driving! Checking SMS :twisted: ?

If you analyze the factors of "road traffic" ... comes out almost everything is crazy!
Tuned racing cars everywhere! "I am the greatest! The richest! The absolute best! LOOK AT ME !!!
Completely crazy types, who only know one thing: Full throttle! Day and Night!
And the auto industry and the state is promoting that!
No penalties! Everything does not matter!

The exact opposite of safe, defensive, slow drive from A to B - without accident! Considerate!

Meanwhile, I know what it means to be light and seriously injured.
You know that, when you are seriously injured yourself!
That's just a nightmare! You are and will never be, like you once were. That is seriously injured!
For example - car accidents!

Germany: 780,000 deaths since 1950, 31 million injured by traffic!

http://www.spiegel.de/auto/aktuell/deut ... 83544.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
780,000 deaths since 1950, 31 million injured by traffic!
Because of these incredible numbers: Finally questions are asked: What is that madness here? Every day! ((i))
Newspaper: Later - after the car traffic - one will say:
"How could this lethal / deadly madness (car traffic) take place every day, including the unlimited motorway rage in Germany!

If the governments are unable to stop this madness or not - as the auto industry sells these expensive racing cars for a lot of money ...
and a whole supply industry is part of it, death is inclusive.
And therefore... there are no punishments. Do not disturb the Tuning scene!
It's about a lot of money!
For the auto industry ... and what they are capable of - shows the diesel scandal!
What happens here every day (and night) on the highways, you can not believe!

Every day - one or more trucks - crash into a queue of cars...always at the end of the queue, mostly on the highway or main road!
The truck drivers are asleep?
Because it happens on a daily basis, there is a nightmare around here: Never be the last one on the highway - in a traffic jam!

Look At Me Now - First Station (Original Mix) BMW Perf.

UNGEBREMST AUFS STAUENDE

Cologne Racer Scene - Police Bicycle scooters ((i)) :lol: rest CL 500.
The TÜV finds out: By radio the noise exhaust is controlled - by the driver! On and off switchable noise exhaust :mrgreen: ! :lol:

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 am

Well of course you are a absolutely correct. The motor industry is huge and the aftermarket tuning industry is also massive. What politician wants to upset that apple cart? It's lost votes for sure, perhaps the end of a career. No, much better to just keep quiet and let the carnage go on.

In the UK it is probably not quite as bad as it is in Germany. Here at least the motorways are full of speed cameras and we do have a fairly high number of traffic police, although I have noticed over the last couple of years that 'Traffic Officers' are more commonly seen and they don't have the same powers as the police. In particular they cannot arrest anyone or exceed the speed limit.

It is in the urban areas that we have a real problem, especially on housing estates where there are likely to be no police or traffic cams.

Personally I always stick to the speed limits. I t doesn't make any difference to how quickly I arrive at my destination. I see people speeding past me on the motorway only to find I catch them up when they get stuck in traffic further down the road. Completely pointless and dangerous!

Isn't it about time Germany imposed speed limits on the autobahn? I know you have some limits but mostly it seems to be a free for all?
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Seagull S6 Original/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ashbury AG-160/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
purcell
Germany

Unread post by purcell » Sat May 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Some Music: KRAFTWERK (famous) AUTOBAHN

Back then saying (politicians) was: Free ride! For free citizens! :mrgreen: :roll: ... and it's still valid today!
On the motorways there are restrictions ... especially those with extreme traffic. There is 80/100/120 km / h!
Hardly anyone notices that.

And then there are free zones on the highway! There are a lot of them.
There you can race ... as much as the engine gives.
200/300 km / h or more! And they really do that!
Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, motorcycles etc.! They also race on the highway - the motor is the limit!

Dutch come extra to germany - to let off steam on the highways (and elsewhere).
Incredible! A dutchman asks me in the city: "Here in the city, there are also no traffic rules - or?" :!: :lol:
This is an indicator of what Dutch people believe about road traffic in Germany.
They can not race in Holland. For that they come extra to germany! Truth!

Racer on the highway

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... e+autobahn

On no other roads in the world can you drive faster than on the German Autobahn. :!:
But driving fast must be learned!
High speed demands a lot of concentration and power from the driver.
More than two million accidents on German motorways happen every year. :!: :!: :!:

When can you be flashed on the highway?

Since the highways are used for high-speed traffic, here higher speed limits apply than on a street in urban areas or on rural roads.
However, in Germany there are no maximum speed limits for motorways. There is only a recommended speed of 130 km / h.

For trucks, however, there is a maximum speed on the highway, which depends on the weight of the vehicle.
Trucks weighing between 3.5 tonnes and 7.5 tonnes or over 7.5 tonnes are allowed to drive on the highway at a maximum speed of 80 km / h.
For trucks weighing up to 3.5 tonnes, the same rules apply as for passenger cars. Buses have a maximum speed of 100 km / h.

Since on the highway, compared to a road in the city, the risk of causing an accident and thus damage is smaller, the penalty is therefore milder. However, a fine of 10 euros can be imposed in case of a breach.
Depending on the severity this ranges to 600 euros.
The road user can also get points in Flensburg if he drives too fast from 21 km / h.
From a speed limit of 41 km / h can be punished with a driving ban.

Return to “Chill Out Room”