Best Solid Top Acoustic Guitars Under £200!

General Acoustic & Electro/Acoustic Guitar Forum covering all brands other than Yamaha or Yamaha guitars without a dedicated forum.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Buzzard, Saul

User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Best Solid Top Acoustic Guitars Under £200!

Unread post by Saul » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Solid Top Acoustic For £200.png
Solid Top Acoustic For £200.png (342.11 KiB) Viewed 160 times
It's amazing what you can get for your money these days. It wasn't so long ago that if you only had £200 to spend on a new acoustic you would be looking at an all laminate guitar or possibly a well worn one from the classifieds.

Over the last 12 months I have played all sorts of acoustic guitars from the cheaper entry level to some very expensive high end instruments. Here though I have listed 4 of the best...in my opinion....solid top acoustic guitars under £200.

You can read the FULL ARTICLE here and if you know of any solid top acoustic under that £200 mark that perhaps I should have included please let me know.

Also do bear in mind there will always be compromises at this price point and I am not in any way saying these guitars are as good or better than more expensive guitars out there...although there are some guitars that cost a lot more and are simply not worth it but I may get to that in another article ;) For now though let me know what you think, especially if you have played any of these guitars.
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Yamaha FS-TA/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors

Return to “Acoustic Guitar Forum”