MD-BT01 to Seabord

Anything to do with Midi. Controller Keyboards, Midi gear, software etc.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

User avatar Italy
rejetto

MD-BT01 to Seabord

Unread post by rejetto » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:56 pm

hello, i'm trying to make my MD-BT01 connect to a Roli Seaboard ("block" edition), as it is a standard bluetooth midi controller.
Both devices keep searching (leds flashing) forever. Any attempt at playing notes is unsuccessful.
Any help? Thanks
Advertisement
Ultimate Vocal Library
User avatar Ireland
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MD-BT01 to Seabord

Unread post by Saul » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:11 pm

I have not tried the MD-BT01 and it looks like an interesting gadget which potentially enables you to connect any keyboard that has standard MIDI ports to something like an iPad or other iOS device. As far as I can tell though, that is all it will do, connect to iOS devices.
Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your instrument with Bluetooth and avoid having to reconnect every time you play
Doesn't mention anything else and whilst it would be natural to assume you could connect to any other bluetooth device that may not be the case.

I have used other bluetooth devices that would only connect to select other devices but not connect to bluetooth devices in general.

This IS a Yamaha product after all and they are known for their quirks and non standard functionality. :confusion-confused:
Saul
Site Admin
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Review Yamahamusicians.com on Trustpilot
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Tumblr
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Minelab Equinox, Golden Mask One 15 kHz.

Return to “MIDI and Controller Keyboards”