At this year’s Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Yamaha have unveiled a huge range of new loudspeakers to join their already-diverse PA & pro-audio catalogue! With active and passive offerings including subwoofers and wedges, these look set to become a staple of the Yamaha range!
The DZR and DXS series’ are active loudspeakers, with top-notch SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing and stunning low-frequency bass sound reproduction. This ensures a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that transcends its compact, lightweight design!
- Advanced FIR-X Tuning – high-res sound with super low latency
- D Contour Compression – intelligent multi-band compression ensuring consistent, clear sound no matter what!
- Dante-enabled – Dante I/O connectivity ensures excellent compatibility with the latest consoles and pro audio gear
- High-power Class-D Amplification – best-in-class 2000W of power with 143dB SPL
- Custom Transducers – HF, MF and LF transducers ensure efficient, controlled response and longevity
- Smart Design – design for use in any context with minimal vibrations, a broader sonic sweet spot and versatile mounting brackets
This release is the culmination of Yamaha’s vast experience in sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology. The DZR represents Yamaha’s first fully-integrated, smart/editable speaker range of professional, powered loudspeakers.
Not for the faint of heart, the newest DXS XLF’s go deeper than any model before, with an extended low frequency of 30Hz. This response is perfect for professional touring musicians, DJ’s, and sound engineers who need that extra-low, thundering bottom end that you just can’t get from other subwoofers in this class. Flexible DSP and a bass-reflex cabinet design with a wide, flared port ensure your lower frequencies maintain outstanding clarity and musicality even when the volume is cranked!
For more info visit http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/global/en/products/speakers/dzr_dxs_xlf/index.jsp
Also drop by our forum for all sorts of discussion on Yamaha gear!