Steinberg today launched the latest iterations of Steinberg’s music notation software, Dorico Pro 3 and Dorico Elements 3, introducing unique features for automatically producing a condensed conductor’s score(Pro only), support for tablature, guitar notation and much more.
- Comprehensive support for harp pedal changes, including automatic calculation of harp pedal diagrams, displaying partial diagrams, and even marking notes that cannot be played with the current pedal settings.
- Customizable playback templates, making it easy to configure Dorico to use one’s own virtual instruments and reuse those settings in future projects.
- New editors in Play mode for note velocity and pitch bend.
- Independent routing of individual voices on an instrument to different channels or even completely different devices, bringing much greater flexibility in how music can sound.
- Olympus Choir Micro choral samples from leading virtual instrument developer Soundiron, who have brought their beautiful vocal sounds to the HALion platform.
Also follow the discussion on the forum!