This website is supported through the Amazon Associate program as well as over affiliate ads. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through links on the site.
Steinberg today launched the latest iterations of Steinberg’s music notation software, Dorico Pro 3 and Dorico Elements 3, introducing unique features for automatically producing a condensed conductor’s score(Pro only), support for tablature, guitar notation and much more.
- Comprehensive support for harp pedal changes, including automatic calculation of harp pedal diagrams, displaying partial diagrams, and even marking notes that cannot be played with the current pedal settings.
- Customizable playback templates, making it easy to configure Dorico to use one’s own virtual instruments and reuse those settings in future projects.
- New editors in Play mode for note velocity and pitch bend.
- Independent routing of individual voices on an instrument to different channels or even completely different devices, bringing much greater flexibility in how music can sound.
- Olympus Choir Micro choral samples from leading virtual instrument developer Soundiron, who have brought their beautiful vocal sounds to the HALion platform.
Also follow the discussion on the forum!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.