Steinberg has announced the immediate availability of SpectraLayers Elements 6, a streamlined version that comprises a simplified audio spectrum editing system with fewer tools, processing capabilities and parameters than the existing Pro edition.
SpectraLayers is known for its different approach to audio editing: audio is visualized in the spectral domain, allowing users to manipulate its spectral data in many different ways.
Alongside the Pro edition, SpectraLayers Elements 6 is now available, with a wide range of enhancement capabilities across two audio channels, at a maximum sample rate of 96 kHz. With the feature set in Elements, users have everything required for critical repair and restoration work.
SpectraLayers Elements 6 integrates seamlessly into every ARA 2 compatible DAW, such as Nuendo and Cubase. SpectraLayers Elements 6 comes with many of the features newly introduced in SpectraLayers Pro 6, including visible fade masks, redesigned selection tools and the new Move tool to transform audio intuitively by grabbing layers to move or scale them.
Availability and pricing
The full retail version of SpectraLayers Elements 6 is available as a download through the Steinberg Online Shop at the suggested retail price of 79.99 euros. An upgrade to SpectraLayers Pro 6 is also available for 219 euros. All prices include German VAT.
• Surgical and intuitive spectral editing with 16 real-time tools
• Advanced Selection Engine
• Selection-based effects
• The only visual transformation system for sound
• Tracks, Regions, and Clips separated as Layers
• ARA 2 and AAX compatibility
• Integration of other audio editors, such as WaveLab or iZotope RX
• 2D and 3D visualization of the Spectrogram
• Native restoration effects and spectral noise reduction
Join us on our Yamaha Musicians Facebook Group. We would love to see you there!