This website is supported through the Amazon Associate program as well as over affiliate ads. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases made through links on the site.
A new month and a new giveaway from those lovely people at Epiphone. This time it is for the fabulous looking Emperor Swingster hollowbody jazz guitar.
The Emperor Swingster is a dazzling go-to rockabilly, jazz and rock hollowbody classic. It features Epiphone SwingBucker™ pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets, Grover® machine heads, a LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge, and best of all, a licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style “wire” handle as preferred by “Certified Guitar Player” and legend Chet Atkins.
World famous for making some of the best and most innovative hollow-body guitars, Epiphone conjures up some of its past with the Emperor Swingster. Starting with the same body and neck as used on their Emperor-II guitar and made famous by the jazz master himself, Joe Pass, Epiphone swings into action and turns it into a serious twangin’, rock-a-billy slingin’, country flingin’ machine!
And Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service. If you’re ready for a professional guitar with unique features and a killer price tag, swing into a new Emperor Swingster today.
- Body maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Top Select Spruce (laminate)
- Neck Hard maple
- Scale 24.75”
- Headstock Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
- Neck Profile 14”
- Fretboard pearloid rectangular blocks
- Frets 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.68”
- Neck Pickup Swingbucker™ with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup Swingbucker™ Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup’s output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge “Pinned” Tune-O-Matic Bridge with gold saddles
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B30
- Hardware Nickel
- Tuners Grover® 14:1 ratio
- Color Sunrise Orange (OR), Translucent Black (TB), Wine Red (WR)
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 7.3 lbs
- Strings D’Addario® 11, 14, 19 (wound) 30, 41, 52
Join the conversation over on our forum.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.